Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys, if coco is pre buffered, Do i still soak it with 5.8 before potting? I am transferring seeds in 3" rockwool cubes. Cant remember what I did last time.
You dont need to soak it.. I water with some light nutrients and calmag prior to planting @ 5.8..:thumbsup:

I have ordered 2 5 gal fabric pots that I will use. Either I switch to gronest fabric pots or air pots. Any thoughts? Air pit is taller than gronest, I think.

Dr B I use the Air pot that i got on eBay under the name "maxyeild" They are about i think I paid $60 fr 6 or 7 pots.. I use the 5 gallon pot, but its not a true 5 gallon.. They say its 5 gallon equivalent, but I dont means.. If you want a true 5 gallon air pot but the 7 gallon pots.. the fabric pots can and will house mold..

Hey everyone ! Hope things are swell. Summer is FLYING by, it's been hard keeping track of the days.

What's @The Elvis up to these days, you building any dream machines presently ?
With my next paycheck I'll have enough saved for a 2006 Pontiac GTO that I've had my eye on.
My wife's still pretending like it's ok with her....
I get's all excited just thinking about it.
l_84be8d123c304b86df0618d8d363f6e0.gif
I have so much catching up to do - have a good week everyone, Keep It Green ! :weed::peace::weed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back