Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ! Hope things are swell. Summer is FLYING by, it's been hard keeping track of the days.

What's @The Elvis up to these days, you building any dream machines presently ?
With my next paycheck I'll have enough saved for a 2006 Pontiac GTO that I've had my eye on.
My wife's still pretending like it's ok with her....
I get's all excited just thinking about it.View attachment 600775 .
I have so much catching up to do - have a good week everyone, Keep It Green ! :weed::peace::weed:

I have gave up on a race car...:wall: i really dont know what i want to build.. A LS motor sounds cool 06 GTO should have the LS2?? Thats a nice car, fast as hell!! I am a huge fan a Japanese cars. I'm also a certified
Nissan technician. I can build anything... I thought about a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR 1989 i can get the car here in the US "legal" but its gonna cost me 18 gramd for a 1989.. You cant get parts for a 1989 GTR in America because there hard to get... Then I decided to look around for a Buick Grand national.. Or T type. I can get a Nice turbo Buick for 10,000 but ill need to spend more money on it Plus the brake system on a GN is "very" dangerous!! 1987.. So I dunno know what i want to build or buy..

Some more tunes for the evening.,

Anyone like Grimes? Nice and mellow but electronic and synthy.

If that one doesnt satisfy you lets have some proper funk with Remco Hendrix.
This guy is a proper Bass player. and has a very original style.

@Tetra9 i wouldn't mind building a 1998 Nissan 240sx with a LSX motor swap!! i could build it for 10,000 with no T56 Turbo.. Thats a bit nuts!!!

$_1.JPG
1998-240sx-kouki-skyline-ls-swap-t56-garrett-gtx4202r-turbo-2.jpg

Some more tunes for the evening.,

Anyone like Grimes? Nice and mellow but electronic and synthy.

If that one doesnt satisfy you lets have some proper funk with Remco Hendrix.
This guy is a proper Bass player. and has a very original style.

grimmmmm you genious this started playing while I'm bumbing this,
mix is in ]credible from the cpu
i got some old gennisis cassettes that's awersome I'm gonna get the raw sound and fu## with this i think one of these days
wtf

need to speed gen up a bit and myyyyy gawd

Last edited:
grimmmmm you genious this started playing while I'm bumbing this,
mix is in ]credible from the cpu
i got some old gennisis cassettes that's awersome I'm gonna get the raw sound and fu## with this i think one of these days
wtf

need to speed gen up a bit and myyyyy gawd

Haha no way! Thats cool Mo. Nice tunes by the way im digging the beats.

I have gave up on a race car...:wall: i really dont know what i want to build.. A LS motor sounds cool 06 GTO should have the LS2?? Thats a nice car, fast as hell!! I am a huge fan a Japanese cars. I'm also a certified
Nissan technician. I can build anything... I thought about a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR 1989 i can get the car here in the US "legal" but its gonna cost me 18 gramd for a 1989.. You cant get parts for a 1989 GTR in America because there hard to get... Then I decided to look around for a Buick Grand national.. Or T type. I can get a Nice turbo Buick for 10,000 but ill need to spend more money on it Plus the brake system on a GN is "very" dangerous!! 1987.. So I dunno know what i want to build or buy..

If you're looking mid to late 80's, I always thought the Monte Carlo Super Sport were nice rides. Thought about trying to pick up an 87 a while back. For another rare like the Grand National type, if you don't mind trucks could try and track down a GMC Cyclone, though think that may be more 90's.

Found a junior member of the yard's anti-rodent patrol this morning napping under the yard waste bin. He wasn't happy about getting poked to move him to a more photogenic position. Little dude actually snapped in my direction to warn me off. :crying:

IMG_1899.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back