Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's inception she has garnered a shit ton of attention ICE WINE and awards and I do believe one if not the only place in the world to make Ice Wine. You get to the most southern part of Ontario Canada it is a whole different climate.

Since it's inception she has garnered a shit ton of attention ICE WINE and awards and I do believe one if not the only place in the world to make Ice Wine. You get to the most southern part of Ontario Canada it is a whole different climate.

Sounds good! So... Who's got the Mystery Machine van? ROAD TRIP TO CANADA!!

Icewine is not limited to a region- just a special way to harvest, due to the cold temps its getting better in some way i dont know-think its a little like fridge fermented weed

Heres the mainlined mazar,,shes gonna go thru a bit of a homely stage cause she also had a major defoliation and de-branching....bush flash!! Speaking of that,anybody know whis handing the badges for that @derek420colorado
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow are we related by marriage? Sounds just like my ex wife :crying:

We may be... She's been married 5 times.. 1st one was a green card marriage at 17... She's pushin' 40 now.. Hell she may be 40 idk... Lol

You ever call someone a c-note ?? The ex.... she's the whole song

Or Kanye... I ain't saying she's a gold digger... But I never seen her with a broke... Guy... LMAO

Hate to daaaaaaab n' go but the refrigerator needs stocked! Save me a burger and some boxed purse wine!

Hurry back! We miss you when you're gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back