Status
Not open for further replies.
What's some of your guys favorite tv shows to binge on while smoking some of the fine products we grow I'm watching the wire now I never finished it back in the day here's a list of some of my favs
The wire
Sense 8 Netflix really good show
Gotham
Breaking bad
Better call Saul
Sons of anarchy was ok didn't finish it
Weeds
I didn't see a thread was gonna create one jus curious what u guys watch

Been there. I was on benzo's for a few years...and the withdraw was almost to much to handle!
dnt think like this for some reason ive shocked even the most hardened drug docs 100 x 10mg diaz min a day every day for years or with etizolam 1mg is a 10mg valim I took a gram plus of raw powder a week or flubromazolam 0.25mg is 10mg Valium that was a gram a week also nor after years I'm on 30mg vialium a day the max ur allowed here n most ppl say that would send em 2 sleep 2 me its normall feeling plus I get pure codeine phosphate 30mg 2 a time 4 times a day so theres 360mg codeine a day plus 2 7.5mg zopiclone every night for sleep I dnt think u even get these in usa maybe that's how my typing is so fuked lol

Been there. I was on benzo's for a few years...and the withdraw was almost to much to handle!
dnt think like this for some reason ive shocked even the most hardened drug docs 100 x 10mg diaz min a day every day for years or with etizolam 1mg is a 10mg valim I took a gram plus of raw powder a week or flubromazolam 0.25mg is 10mg Valium that was a gram a week also nor after years I'm on 30mg vialium a day the max ur allowed here n most ppl say that would send em 2 sleep 2 me its normall feeling plus I get pure codeine phosphate 30mg 2 a time 4 times a day so theres 360mg codeine a day plus 2 7.5mg zopiclone every night for sleep I dnt think u even get these in usa maybe that's how my typing is so fuked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back