Status
Not open for further replies.
What's some of your guys favorite tv shows to binge on while smoking some of the fine products we grow I'm watching the wire now I never finished it back in the day here's a list of some of my favs
The wire
Sense 8 Netflix really good show
Gotham
Breaking bad
Better call Saul
Sons of anarchy was ok didn't finish it
Weeds
I didn't see a thread was gonna create one jus curious what u guys watch

Golden girls... Mama's Family. All in the Family. Roseanne. Deadwood. Right now I'm digging Ghosts of Shepardstown... I watch DVDs of my favorite shows... Not much for new tv... Haven't seen a new movie since 2003 lol what's a movie theater?

I don't want the cadavers laying around. I walk the garden with a forceps and a cup hot water. I throw the catch together with FePO4 in a fenced corner of the garden where the dogs can't be poisoned. Only 3 so far today. But it is soon sunset and more moist, so soon time for the evening hunt.
well, my place is so wild, I never notice the "cadavers".
scissors=most organic, quick and environmentally sound method;
I got hundreds to deal with, I cant be messing around with collecting them.
but your way suits you and that's fine and dandy with me.

Golden girls... Mama's Family. All in the Family. Roseanne. Deadwood. Right now I'm digging Ghosts of Shepardstown... I watch DVDs of my favorite shows... Not much for new tv... Haven't seen a new movie since 2003 lol what's a movie theater?
I knew u were old school when I seen the shows movies aren't what they used to be I'll admit that u missed some good ones tho and I think tv series have gotten a lot better than what they used to be

Hi rebel, yeah I liked all that stuff too. I didn't finish with Sons of anarchy either; it seemed to be settling into being a biker soap opera; formulaic!

oh-oh made a mistake, sorry Rebel, it was Mikes stuff I was referring to, saw his stuff and your avatar, and jumped to the wrong conclusion.
my apologies.

good morning live stoners, hope the day is treating you well
P1020884.JPG

Wow, eyeoftheworld comes thru all bright eyed n bushy tailed then disappeared
I have 678,345,232 alerts... that is not a typo!!! I may need something stronger than coffee!! :bighug:
She's so in demand here I feel we're bogging her down... I think she needs to catch up buds!

I knew u were old school when I seen the shows movies aren't what they used to be I'll admit that u missed some good ones tho and I think tv series have gotten a lot better than what they used to be

If you can past all the sex! Doesn't matter what it is... All roads lead to animalistic sex LMAO while there's nothing wrong with that... I don't think it should be THRUST in my face from every angle... And they wonder why kids are having sex at 12... When you can turn on the tv any time of day now and see people going at it... Too much for me... Honestly.

If you can past all the sex! Doesn't matter what it is... All roads lead to animalistic sex LMAO while there's nothing wrong with that... I don't think it should be THRUST in my face from every angle... And they wonder why kids are having sex at 12... When you can turn on the tv any time of day now and see people going at it... Too much for me... Honestly.
Yes I agree with that and I won't share my views on how low the media goes with some of the things they put on tv I would probably get banned if I shared my thoughts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back