Status
Not open for further replies.
hey babe... I think I'm floatin
HA!!

I got super high off a bunch of edibles one time....I mean barbecued!!!

I tried to go lay down and sleep it off....but every time I closed my eyes.....there was a cartoon carnival going on, on the back of my eyelids (Ferris wheel and the whole 9 yards!!).

My wife came to bed, and I was apparently tripping my ass off (I've never done anything stronger than weed...so it was tripping my ass of---to me..lol).

She said I kept muttering something about those damn deviant cartoons...

HA!!

I tried to go lay down and sleep it off....but every time I closed my eyes.....there was a cartoon carnival going on, on the back of my eyelids (Ferris wheel and the whole 9 yards!!).

My wife came to bed, and I was apparently tripping my ass off (I've never done anything stronger than weed...so it was tripping my ass of---to me..lol).

seriously I'm sure 1p-lsd is legal there n wow its just amazing should give it a go full on amazing ive done a lot now its became illegal here 2 months ago I was gutted

HA!!

LMFAO hahahaha! This shit always kills me...

"Hey guys... I don't think this stuff is working..."

Hi ho everyone, I hope we are all well today.

So… I am cutting my Auto Brooklyn Sunrise later this week and got to thinking, what to grow next ?

I have decided to try a 4 x autopot grow system for my next grow, and have ordered with airdome etc.

So the real big question is what Autos do I grow next…

Here is the choice – Any 4 from the following stock of auto seeds I have, I don't mind a mix, as long as they finish about the same time, as my Tent will double as my drying room.

I reserve one space for a Auto Blackberry Kush, the other 3 are up for grabs....

Dutch Passion
· Auto Night Queen
· AutoEuforia
· Auto Mazar
· Auto Blackberry Kush
· Think Big

Paradise Seeds
· Automaria II
· Nebula
· Allkush
· Auto Jack
· Auto Acid

Seeds Auto.jpg

So Guys & Girls…. Fancy helping me decide ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back