Status
Not open for further replies.
>>> :biggrin: Frog'- nice close-ups mate! those are without a doubt, chew marks,.. and that looks very much like a turd,... here's the trick I forgot to mention: if you see turds scattered on a leaf top, or whatever, look above it for the vermin, you might catch it still there feasting!
812858e6.gif
...caterpillars do move a fair amount, but never leave the plant-- willingly....

>> Dudeski, if you're stuck outside, and can't do a thing about the conditions, at the mercy of the weather (I know this situation :doh:), there's scant little you can do about the fekkin' rot! ...insipid shit,...the spores are already there, just waiting for env. conditions to favor firing off,...I often fight a little rot too, late season, it cannot be helped... all you can do is scan the buds for even slightly off-color sugar leaves, and withering, tell-tale signs of internal rot starting...:nono: Those are all the early signs you'll have until it spread to outer areas, and it'll take some practice and experience to get good at it,... tug the off color leaf, sometimes it'll pop right off... You treat it like gangrene: surgical tissue removal! You'll need fine tip scissors 009.JPG (cuticle or iris type, with narrow blade width is best), alcohol, and good eyes! basically, you'll have to snip away at stem junctions to remove the rot, budlet by budlet... if you just chop away, trying to leave as much bud as possible, you leave open live tissues, and it'll just come right the f' back even worse, because the tissues have been exposed like a open wound,... budlet snipping, while mentally painful at the waste/loss, helps restrict the spread,... cut, alcohol wipe, cut, wipe... you get it! I even use a Q-tip dipped in alcohol to dab the open stem cuts,.... Those scissors are also perfect for fine trimming bud, BTW! The narrow curved blades catch and muck up less frequently... :thumbsup:

>>> EoW :kiss: thanks luv, I do wish I could chum around here more (y'all SO crazy!! :rofl:), but play time is limited for me often, as duty calls here first! --part of the gig at Sick Bay, things are rather time critical,...:smoking: ...***... Ah! You got the new A8 unit finally! :woohoo1: --Ain't no foolin' 'round, mon! :jointman: :phsoil: :hump:

>>>
I grow season round in Spain..but I am Lucky that if I hit persistant rain..I can pull them into the conservatory.

full

@Eyeoftheworld..@Dr. B..that batch is for the post..:thumbsup:..even though it has been said that UK airports don't pull you now if you just have enough for personal use..I wouldn't like to bet on it.

Hubby says if we ever get stopped by drug dogs in the airport..I'll get strip searched coz I smoke so much it must be systemic on me..:biggrin:
Aunty
, :spels::spels::spels: :drool:hubba hubba hubba!! That short indigo beauty, is that Black Dragon there? ...****.... :yoinks: :nono: :rofl:-- Hubby Shower Show!! ...like my Dad used to say- "if you look, it's your own damn fault!)" :haha:...oh gawd, the dangle factor! :eek1: Tell hubby not to get his fekkin' clockweights tangled in the furniture!!
51602c21.gif
:crying: --ghastly vision that'd be, ay?! --'til you have to help free him,...then it's ugly reality!! :clapper:

>> Step, I love the shots of your OD Ladiezz on the Lawn! :d5: :bow: :clapper: ..I didn't see, what strains they are? I assume one is a G13?

>> Duggy!
7a877129.gif
:rofl: That is just brutal,...
20160711_232315-jpg.599903

I hope that you don't get mad I tag you all tha time cause you are so smart
>>> :biggrin: Frog'- nice close-ups mate! those are without a doubt, chew marks,.. and that looks very much like a turd,... here's the trick I forgot to mention: if you see turds scattered on a leaf top, or whatever, look above it for the vermin, you might catch it still there feasting!
812858e6.gif
...caterpillars do move a fair amount, but never leave the plant-- willingly....

>> Dudeski, if you're stuck outside, and can't do a thing about the conditions, at the mercy of the weather (I know this situation :doh:), there's scant little you can do about the fekkin' rot! ...insipid shit,...the spores are already there, just waiting for env. conditions to favor firing off,...I often fight a little rot too, late season, it cannot be helped... all you can do is scan the buds for even slightly off-color sugar leaves, and withering, tell-tale signs of internal rot starting...:nono: Those are all the early signs you'll have until it spread to outer areas, and it'll take some practice and experience to get good at it,... tug the off color leaf, sometimes it'll pop right off... You treat it like gangrene: surgical tissue removal! You'll need fine tip scissors View attachment 600006 (cuticle or iris type, with narrow blade width is best), alcohol, and good eyes! basically, you'll have to snip away at stem junctions to remove the rot, budlet by budlet... if just just chop away, trying to leave as much bud as possible, you leave open live tissues, and it'll just come right the f' back even worse, because the tissues have been exposed like a open wound,... budlet snipping, while mentally painful at the waste/loss, helps restrict the spread,... cut, alcohol wipe, cut, wipe... you get it! I even use a Q-tip dipped in alcohol to dab the open stem cuts,.... Those scissors are also perfect for fine trimming bud, BTW! The narrow curved blades catch and muck up less frequently... :thumbsup:

>>> EoW :kiss: thanks luv, I do wish I could chum around here more (y'all SO crazy!! :rofl:), but play time is limited for me often, as duty calls here first! --part of the gig at Sick Bay, things are rather time critical,...:smoking: ...***... Ah! You got the new A8 unit finally! :woohoo1: --Ain't no foolin' 'round, mon! :jointman: :phsoil: :hump:

>>>

Aunty
, :spels::spels::spels: :drool:hubba hubba hubba!! That short indigo beauty, is that Black Dragon there? ...****.... :yoinks: :nono: :rofl:-- Hubby Shower Show!! ...like my Dad used to say- "if you look, it's your own damn fault!)" :haha:...oh gawd, the dangle factor! :eek1: Tell hubby not to get his fekkin' clockweights tangled in the furniture!!
51602c21.gif
:crying: --ghastly vision that'd be, ay?! --'til you have to help free him,...then it's ugly reality!! :clapper:

>> Step, I love the shots of your OD Ladiezz on the Lawn! :d5: :bow: :clapper: ..I didn't see, what strains they are? I assume one is a G13?

>> Duggy!
7a877129.gif
:rofl: That is just brutal,...
20160711_232315-jpg.599903

Hey stoners.. i went a found some headband.. Nice pot!!!:pass:@tripaholic88

0711162155a[1].jpg
:hookah:

Lets gets high!!!
eimages.jpg

I got a small Bush tonight!! 'Man I just know this autoflower is going nice!!! she is not the biggest but we shall see.. :headbang:
0711162219[1].jpg

and some OG!! autos!!

0711162218[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back