Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much!!!View attachment 600038

Yes I use Hybrid lighting.. Thats a 600 hurtilux bulb, and I'm very proud of that bulb.. :smoking:cost more than the ballast that runs it!!

Yup i had a sneaky suspicion that's what it was i bet hybird lighting is killer especially a 600 and best size eco watts-$
I miss my hps but had to switch to led for temps i have just a 280watt led atm im waiting for those new GN ones to come out ,waiting sucks balls :/

Yup i had a sneaky suspicion that's what it was i bet hybird lighting is killer especially a 600 and best size eco watts-$
I miss my hps but had to switch to led for temps i have just a 280watt led atm im waiting for those new GN ones to come out ,waiting sucks balls :/

@The Elvis is a G

Yea its so hot now I have that 600 on a 12x12 timer at night. the reflectors are on a 18x6 timer.. Its the best i can do to deal with temps.. I'm hitting 90F at 11AM ..
blingbling.gif

@Rebel I know you like the faster speed metal type stuff but this is one of the best geeeetar solos ever, he kinda gets down

Not necessarily bro!! You'd be surprised... I really love blues. I know you wouldn't really think that but a lot of the guitarists that influenced me were influenced by blues and even tho its rock or metal there are a lot of blues in that stuff I listen to. I love melodies, harmonics, riffs with substance... Not just some dude wailing out power chords or scales as fast as they can. Its the ones that when they play... The guitar is a part of them. An extension. Expression. Its a beautiful thing! GCJr is definitely that guy!

Not necessarily bro!! You'd be surprised... I really love blues. I know you wouldn't really think that but a lot of the guitarists that influenced me were influenced by blues and even tho its rock or metal there are a lot of blues in that stuff I listen to. I love melodies, harmonics, riffs with substance... Not just some dude wailing out power chords or scales as fast as they can. Its the ones that when they play... The guitar is a part of them. An extension. Expression. Its a beautiful thing! GCJr is definitely that guy!

that is a fact just look at his face when he plays!

I am buzzzzzzzed on budlight

Goodnigtht NeverNeverland [HASHTAG]#bangarang[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back