Status
Not open for further replies.
@Son of Hobbes ..it goes like this...:yeah:

Welcome to the Cannazone..
here is the Latest News...from the CannaZone Official Test Team....View attachment 599866

:yay1: Tasty LED have agreed to come aboard for a 6 months New Vendor trial...details to be announced as they come in..Stop Press.

This is Hot..Hot...Hot..:devil:..Let our Team of Experts Try..Before you Buy..:thumbsup:..the CannaZone..News Views and Reviews on the Product we all Use.

Help us spend our Pennies Wisely..:bravo:

This is a News program after all....:coffee:..take the Mic..:yay1:
thank you Mossy, and on the Northern, canna zone is hovering and summer's glory is towering

I think we need a sign in the staff room (no pun intended) PANTS ON ZONE!! NO WAYWARD WILLIES!!!

I'm With you Reb...bloody paternity leave is running the place..I'm the only one in the top shop that isn't...:headbang:..coz I wipe the seats with flash bleach before I even sit down..can't Be Too Safe huh..?..:shrug:

Speaking of which..Hubby has gone feral..he has taken up naked outdoor showering.. :yoinks:..every flaming night now..it has got to Fetish standards.

I make dinner..he showers and sits round naked doing a drip dry..I tell you..it has put me right off chicken gibblets...and I'm using Twice as much flash bleach..:redcard:..shouldn't be allowed.

Gravity doesn't only apply to Women..

I'm With you Reb...bloody paternity leave is running the place..I'm the only one in the top shop that isn't...:headbang:..coz I wipe the seats with flash bleach before I even sit down..can't Be Too Safe huh..?..:shrug:

Speaking of which..Hubby has gone feral..he has taken up naked outdoor showering.. :yoinks:..every flaming night now..it has got to Fetish standards.

I make dinner..he showers and sits round naked doing a drip dry..I tell you..it has put me right off chicken gibblets...and I'm using Twice as much flash bleach..:redcard:..shouldn't be allowed.

Gravity doesn't only apply to Women..

Is it like in the movie "failure to launch" when Terry Bradshaw gets his nekked room hahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back