Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm With you Reb...bloody paternity leave is running the place..I'm the only one in the top shop that isn't...:headbang:..coz I wipe the seats with flash bleach before I even sit down..can't Be Too Safe huh..?..:shrug:

Speaking of which..Hubby has gone feral..he has taken up naked outdoor showering.. :yoinks:..every flaming night now..it has got to Fetish standards.

I make dinner..he showers and sits round naked doing a drip dry..I tell you..it has put me right off chicken gibblets...and I'm using Twice as much flash bleach..:redcard:..shouldn't be allowed.

Gravity doesn't only apply to Women..
funny, but I'm also a fan of outdoor showers, short season though, as it gets warm and before bugs, couple of showers, lol, then shower goes into a tent

and now, some anti-gravity
P1020859.JPG

ALF#3 Orgy pot..males down..
_DSC0708.jpg

Males down..males down....

1aaaaaaalk.jpg

R..R..Racey Red...

1aaaaaaab.jpg

Attachments

• 1aaaaaaaab.jpg
    1aaaaaaaab.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm With you Reb...bloody paternity leave is running the place..I'm the only one in the top shop that isn't...:headbang:..coz I wipe the seats with flash bleach before I even sit down..can't Be Too Safe huh..?..:shrug:

Speaking of which..Hubby has gone feral..he has taken up naked outdoor showering.. :yoinks:..every flaming night now..it has got to Fetish standards.

I make dinner..he showers and sits round naked doing a drip dry..I tell you..it has put me right off chicken gibblets...and I'm using Twice as much flash bleach..:redcard:..shouldn't be allowed.

Gravity doesn't only apply to Women..

ROFLMFAO!! that's why I plank every night! Best defense against defying aging gravity lol planking ROCKS!!

alright then! Bosses orders! @Son of Hobbes PANTS ON NOW!! you're back to "no pants Wednesdays" only.... And of course your national holiday!!

The photocopies of buttocks were getting old anyway... I couldn't even figure out what the last one was supposed to be.... *yoinks!* but I doubt I even want to know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back