Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stepside...I'm a couple days late with this...but I would get more of the plant matter out of the pollen. There is moisture in the plant matter and moisture kills pollen.
Ok, what do I do now? I harvested pollen for the first time
It's still has a tiny bit of plant matter in it is that going to matter?? Now it's bagged up, how do I store it?
View attachment 599248 View attachment 599249 View attachment 599250 View attachment 599251 View attachment 599252 View attachment 599253 View attachment 599254 View attachment 599255

Is there a way to do it without getting so much, or did it just kind of explode @stepside ? I have no idea how this works!!

I usually cut branches before the pods open and stick them in water with wax paper around them to catch the pollen.
100_5337.JPG
100_5336.JPG
100_5338.JPG
100_5339.JPG

Rice in the capsules will absorb any moisture still there.

:smokeit:

Hey stepside...I'm a couple days late with this...but I would get more of the plant matter out of the pollen. There is moisture in the plant matter and moisture kills pollen.

I usually cut branches before the pods open and stick them in water with wax paper around them to catch the pollen.
View attachment 599670 View attachment 599672 View attachment 599675 View attachment 599676
Rice in the capsules will absorb any moisture still there.

:smokeit:
Yeah see, I knew somebody would chime in... @Root you are awesome. I wouldn't have ever thought about putting it in capsules

that is 1 great thing here the nhs even when we go abroad still free what I hate is when junkies abuse this service was even saying 2 my dad 2 day infact say in the usa when ur meds could b 50k a month personaly I would say fek it n move here money problems over 1 months meds is like a years wage plus more in Scotland its mental why should any 1 pay for meds if u think about it wee get it free yes but can get everything fee but cant get weed its fekin insaine shows how much influence the massive med indisery has now 2 me that's feked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back