Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty dumb, apparently they don't understand animal instinct. It's like cornering a wild dog or cat. What happens?? The person doing the cornering bleeds alot. So let's stick this bull with pointy sticks..... hmmm I wonder why he's so pissed off??? Feck it lets kill his mom...

:WTF:
The worse thing is bro they actually tie elastic bands round there balls to make them more aggresive,stick elastic bands on my balls i will also want to kill you

Morning fellas and ladies! Almost afternoon I should say!
Morning my friend

sounds like u live here lol

It was my own fault I guess, I did leave it out overnight. But it's a completely fenced in yard. So they hopped the fence, nabbed it, and presumably used the ladder to scale a tree to get out (I like to THINK that's how they made their escape anyway.)

We have a lot of roofer/contractors out here, strong guess that's where it made off to. Next purchase: motion-activated flood lights :rofl:

It sure is! A clone of a 7 year old mother! I've been trying for 2 years to get Ducksfoot! Going to clone the hell out of her, then STS a few for seed!
Its a fantastic looking canna plant but you dont get to see many i am subbed to your greenhouse grow just to watch her grow bro,if you want anyone to do trial grows of her in the future give me a shout i would love to grow 1

It was my own fault I guess, I did leave it out overnight. But it's a completely fenced in yard. So they hopped the fence, nabbed it, and presumably used the ladder to scale a tree to get out (I like to THINK that's how they made their escape anyway.)

We have a lot of roofer/contractors out here, strong guess that's where it made off to. Next purchase: motion-activated flood lights :rofl:
do what I do glue smashed glass on fence and on the ground a plank with nails problem solved then as they walk home if the r not driving easy 2 follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back