Status
Not open for further replies.
mannnn
Can anybody tell me if stanley brothers oil will help my arthritis, i think CW Botanicals.
never tried it but most concentrates in general kick ass in pain relief

ill be back in a bit gonna fall into deep thought

WTF i never watch or read the news because its so depressing,this is my case in point,my misses just told me about the spanish matador that got killed by the bull.but what just got me was they are now going to kill the mother of that bull to stop the bloodline WTF

Feeling Down? LOTS of nice canna and veggie pics might make you feel better! Here's a sample and a link to my greenhouse grow:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/pop22s-2016-greenhouse-grows.51776/page-16#post-1113934

ducksfoot pic2 -7-11-2016.jpg

WTF i never watch or read the news because its so depressing,this is my case in point,my misses just told me about the spanish matador that got killed by the bull.but what just got me was they are now going to kill the mother of that bull to stop the bloodline WTF
That is pretty dumb, apparently they don't understand animal instinct. It's like cornering a wild dog or cat. What happens?? The person doing the cornering bleeds alot. So let's stick this bull with pointy sticks..... hmmm I wonder why he's so pissed off??? Feck it lets kill his mom...

:WTF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back