Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I probably would. its hard to give it a break. usually I wait until something makes me give it a break, then I surf that wave as long as I can. I used to know a dude down under; real candle-at-both ends kinda guy; full-tilt all the way with whatever he could get, but once a year he went cold turkey for a month; gave up everything, from coffee to whatever was going at the time. hes dead now...went the way of Jimi Hendrix. party-on Steve, wherever you.
I'm soon going away with my mother for 3 days. I will cross boarders, so no whatever I like to carry, have to stay home.

_DSC0708.jpg
1aaaaaaaab.jpg
1aaaaaaab.jpg
1aaaaaaalk.jpg

Me too Dr. B..and I could be away weeks..:doh:..so I'm busy packing..

Morning all...

I have posted this in the outdoor thread, but wanted some opinions from here....

Apart from the Auto's that are doing well indoors, I am growing 2 Hollands hope plants (1 in greenhouse, 1 outdoor).

The outdoor one is my usual sacrificial plant (dedicated to the insects that constantly eat them). However... I would like to pinpoint exactly whats eating them, So a few photos of close up damage follow. Some of the leaves have more holes than leaf!

Just sprayed them with "Pyrethrum 5EC" at 4ml per ltr.

Am I on the right track? Any help?
Leaf Damage 5.jpg
Leaf Damage 4.jpg
Leaf Damage 3.jpg
Leaf Damage 2.jpg
Leaf Damage 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back