Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya.gif
@Oldbie !!

wake and bake Dr.B

wotcha smoking???
It's Moroccan hash these days. I have to buy my smoke these days and hash is what I have smoked the last 15 years. Weed is not as usual here. As soon as my growing schedule is in synch, I will be self supplied.

Ups! I have forgotten all about hospital visit with drug infusion on thursday! I need to have blood work done in advance. Suddenly I have busy day. I have to get the blood drawn. And I will pick up my new phone, an iPhone6s today.

See you later, friends! Lucky I made that morning joint light and not put in the usual 0.6g of dark, fat maroc.

It's Moroccan hash these days. I have to buy my smoke these days and hash is what I have smoked the last 15 years. Weed is not as usual here. As soon as my growing schedule is in synch, I will be self supplied.

been decades since I had Morrocan.
heres a question for ya.
do you get the trippy visuals with the Morrocan??
y'know...when the lids are down.
its something I haven't really experienced with all of the excellent weed I've had over the decades.
not since my hashy 80s.

been decades since I had Morrocan.
heres a question for ya.
do you get the trippy visuals with the Morrocan??
y'know...when the lids are down.
its something I haven't really experienced with all of the excellent weed 've had over the decades.
not since my hashy 80s.
No I don't. But I need to go cold turkey to get the tolerance down. Before bedtime, I smoke 1,5-2 g before I get the right buzz. You would probably be extremely stoned if give you what I smoke like cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back