Status
Not open for further replies.
@derek420colorado
1aaaaaablackdrago.jpg
1aaaaaablackdragon.jpg
1aaaaaabrim.jpg
1aaaaaablackdrag.jpg

Yup............................................................................:smoker:.............it's Weird.

THANKS gals an guys for the LIKES, had to go outside and feed the girls ,durban poison ,now 5.10ft.tallx6.5 feet wide 40 gallon smart pot, realtree 3d camo ,25 main tops forming, next up BLUE DREAM ,30 GALLON POT shes 5 feet tall x 5.5 wide and catching up very fast with durby.also 2 c. Mass autos,that stink to high heaven,and one big bud plant,thats so,so. All fimed ,an super cropped..eXcept AUTOS.. I WILL AVATAR THIS SOON. dam thats alot of water 20 gallons tonite...and nutes

N'yum, n'yum, n'yum, n'yum, slurp, gulp..........ok I'm back, whad-Eye miss????

ah more sweetness from Eye;
how nice;
this could be an AFN version of "lost in translation"
oh yes I can feel the envy from the other guys.

better see what Dr.B replied.

@derek420colorado View attachment 599485 View attachment 599486 View attachment 599488 View attachment 599487

Yup............................................................................:smoker:.............it's Weird.

Hi Mossy, that's funny, just before I went for breaky I saw you had liked a post and wondered "I wonder has she got all that mud off her feet yet". fig-tree-fun if I remember rightly. apparently they fruit better if their roots are constricted in a large pot. did-ja-know that????
did-ja?
did-ja?

No I don't. But I need to go cold turkey to get the tolerance down. Before bedtime, I smoke 1,5-2 g before I get the right buzz. You would probably be extremely stoned if give you what I smoke like cigarettes.

yes I probably would. its hard to give it a break. usually I wait until something makes me give it a break, then I surf that wave as long as I can. I used to know a dude down under; real candle-at-both ends kinda guy; full-tilt all the way with whatever he could get, but once a year he went cold turkey for a month; gave up everything, from coffee to whatever was going at the time. hes dead now...went the way of Jimi Hendrix. party-on Steve, wherever you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back