Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me back that up! :hump:

Thinking about taking some pictures of my bush, actually.
aqzblbLV_700wa_0.gif

Bro. Make sure you get satin fabric. Satin fabric ALL the way. That way, doesn't even matter if you're a skinny guy or a fat guy, you can run across the bedroom and SLIIIIIIIIIDE right across that beast on your belly. Trust me. Just... gotta go with it. If she questions it, you just say "I got this honey." Own it.
Done

Nah we have a good audience but I will say I have 0 celebs in this story but it is pretty funny.

So I will set the stage if you will, I am living in Las Vegas at this time and I have the best legitimate job of my life(I was makin almost 200k a year) and as things generally go if you have success friends are not in short supply. Now it just so happens that the friends on this trip were all some of my best friends especially my BESTY Pao(he is a featured character) I like electronic music, I think most here can tell that lol. So I decide, because you know I am the decider of the group hahaha, that we are going to go to EDC(The Electric Daisy Carnival) in LA, now Pao lives in LA at the time and the rest of us live between LV and Austin.

So here are the cast of characters Me, Pao, Rob, Mike and Roop. I work with Roop and Mike, Rob and Pao are life long friends. So we all decide to go to EDC in LA. Mike, Roop, and Rob(who flew from Austin) drive to LA to meet Pao. Now Rob is the one who brings the suuuuuuuuuuuper good LSD(not the plant the trippy liquid stuff) from Austin. He brings about 3/4 of a vile which is what we guess to be about 70 or so hits.

We all meet up and we get into the show with 250,000 people mind you. Being that I had a good job I got everyone VIP tickets, mainly because it was an open bar for like an extra 110 bucks [HASHTAG]#winningatlife[/HASHTAG] We all get to the show and get ready to take the acid, now I have done LOTS of acid and knew that I should get to a lit area so I could SEE how much LSD I was putting in my palm. I cannot say that two of my friends were as smart.

So I get the vial and take 2 count them 2 hits on my hand, then I pass the bottle to Rob he then takes 1 hit. He then passes the bottle to Roop, who didn't really want to do any so he took a micro little babeh hit. THEN we hand the bottle to my homie Pao, at which time he and Mike go off up the bleachers in the dark. To make a long story semi short, when they came back there was ZERO left. Soooo between the 2 they ate about 65 or 70 hits of LSD.

I will give you a little background on my boy Pao. He is 6'5 and weighs close to 400lbs he is A GIANT dude, honestly he looks and could be a swole ass sumo wrestler. He is half Italian and half Korean but he looks Hispanic, its a little crazy. At any rate he is a big guy, I have partied with this dude for most of my life and he can HANDLE his drugs(mostly cause he is so big) Now my other friend Mike is the opposite of that and is like 5'5 and small(this has no bearing on the story just thought yall should know Mike is a little guy)

So we all go to the VIP and it isn't probably 10 minutes before I notice Pao acting verrrrrry strange, like talking to his water bottle and stuff. At this point I am still straight but I realize this is NOT good. So I proceed to take all of his stuff from him, wallet, phone, ID, money literally everything except his clothes. So we are all grooving and he is fryin balls but otherwise in a good state, happy you know. Well we wanted to go see music, he was in no shape to do so but since Roop hadn't taken that much so he said "I will stay with him no worries"(now Roop had just met Pao that day) so the rest of us walk to go where we can see the music.

Music is great it is Okenfold killin it, not more than 5 minutes go by and my boy Roop is there next to us sayin. "Bro I don't know your homie, and he doesn't SEEM gay but he just said he would suck my dick If I gave him his wallet" At this point in time I KNOW my boy aint gay so shit has gone wrong, really wrong.

The group then walks back to the area where he is supposed to be, he is NOT there. Now mind you he is not hard to find, he is the biggest dude out of a quarter million folks. But nevertheless he is not there, so we walk to where we had been sitting and there was a group of people sitting there. SO I ask "hey did yall see a big ole dude here just a second ago?" At this point all of them respond in unison, "OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOUR FRIEND?"

I knew somethin was bad, I didn't know how bad. The folks that were sitting there then produced a camera(now I was positive it was bad) and there in all his giant glory was my best friend engaged in all out NAKED combat with 7 uniformed policeman.

So I ask like any friend would, where is he? NO ONE could tell me where they had taken him, so I ask a security guard waaaaaaay on the other side of the VIP who had a HELL of a smile on his face. He said "they took THAT dude to the ambulances" and pointed me in the direction of the EMTs. I am about 100 yards away when I hear "I WANT TO RAPE YOU IN THE BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Immediately I recognize my best friends voice.

I am so worried at this point I don't know what to do, so I go back and tell the gang man he is fuqqqqqqed. So my friend Roop in all his wisdom said "well he is fuqqed we don't have to be lets party and worry about it when we leave" So we do just that and parrrrrttty all night long, trippin balls mind you.

So we are supposed to be stayin at Pao's house because he lived in LA.............. dab break

Nah we have a good audience but I will say I have 0 celebs in this story but it is pretty funny.

So I will set the stage if you will, I am living in Las Vegas at this time and I have the best legitimate job of my life(I was makin almost 200k a year) and as things generally go if you have success friends are not in short supply. Now it just so happens that the friends on this trip were all some of my best friends especially my BESTY Pao(he is a featured character) I like electronic music, I think most here can tell that lol. So I decide, because you know I am the decider of the group hahaha, that we are going to go to EDC(The Electric Daisy Carnival) in LA, now Pao lives in LA at the time and the rest of us live between LV and Austin.

So here are the cast of characters Me, Pao, Rob, Mike and Roop. I work with Roop and Mike, Rob and Pao are life long friends. So we all decide to go to EDC in LA. Mike, Roop, and Rob(who flew from Austin) drive to LA to meet Pao. Now Rob is the one who brings the suuuuuuuuuuuper good LSD(not the plant the trippy liquid stuff) from Austin. He brings about 3/4 of a vile which is what we guess to be about 70 or so hits.

We all meet up and we get into the show with 250,000 people mind you. Being that I had a good job I got everyone VIP tickets, mainly because it was an open bar for like an extra 110 bucks [HASHTAG]#winningatlife[/HASHTAG] We all get to the show and get ready to take the acid, now I have done LOTS of acid and knew that I should get to a lit area so I could SEE how much LSD I was putting in my palm. I cannot say that two of my friends were as smart.

So I get the vial and take 2 count them 2 hits on my hand, then I pass the bottle to Rob he then takes 1 hit. He then passes the bottle to Roop, who didn't really want to do any so he took a micro little babeh hit. THEN we hand the bottle to my homie Pao, at which time he and Mike go off up the bleachers in the dark. To make a long story semi short, when they came back there was ZERO left. Soooo between the 2 they ate about 65 or 70 hits of LSD.

I will give you a little background on my boy Pao. He is 6'5 and weighs close to 400lbs he is A GIANT dude, honestly he looks and could be a swole ass sumo wrestler. He is half Italian and half Korean but he looks Hispanic, its a little crazy. At any rate he is a big guy, I have partied with this dude for most of my life and he can HANDLE his drugs(mostly cause he is so big) Now my other friend Mike is the opposite of that and is like 5'5 and small(this has no bearing on the story just thought yall should know Mike is a little guy)

So we all go to the VIP and it isn't probably 10 minutes before I notice Pao acting verrrrrry strange, like talking to his water bottle and stuff. At this point I am still straight but I realize this is NOT good. So I proceed to take all of his stuff from him, wallet, phone, ID, money literally everything except his clothes. So we are all grooving and he is fryin balls but otherwise in a good state, happy you know. Well we wanted to go see music, he was in no shape to do so but since Roop hadn't taken that much so he said "I will stay with him no worries"(now Roop had just met Pao that day) so the rest of us walk to go where we can see the music.

Music is great it is Okenfold killin it, not more than 5 minutes go by and my boy Roop is there next to us sayin. "Bro I don't know your homie, and he doesn't SEEM gay but he just said he would suck my dick If I gave him his wallet" At this point in time I KNOW my boy aint gay so shit has gone wrong, really wrong.

The group then walks back to the area where he is supposed to be, he is NOT there. Now mind you he is not hard to find, he is the biggest dude out of a quarter million folks. But nevertheless he is not there, so we walk to where we had been sitting and there was a group of people sitting there. SO I ask "hey did yall see a big ole dude here just a second ago?" At this point all of them respond in unison, "OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOUR FRIEND?"

I knew somethin was bad, I didn't know how bad. The folks that were sitting there then produced a camera(now I was positive it was bad) and there in all his giant glory was my best friend engaged in all out NAKED combat with 7 uniformed policeman.

So I ask like any friend would, where is he? NO ONE could tell me where they had taken him, so I ask a security guard waaaaaaay on the other side of the VIP who had a HELL of a smile on his face. He said "they took THAT dude to the ambulances" and pointed me in the direction of the EMTs. I am about 100 yards away when I hear "I WANT TO RAPE YOU IN THE BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Immediately I recognize my best friends voice.

I am so worried at this point I don't know what to do, so I go back and tell the gang man he is fuqqqqqqed. So my friend Roop in all his wisdom said "well he is fuqqed we don't have to be lets party and worry about it when we leave" So we do just that and parrrrrttty all night long, trippin balls mind you.

So we are supposed to be stayin at Pao's house because he lived in LA.............. dab break

@derek420colorado ...wow man thats a lot of typing....no wonder you were quiet for so long. How those fingers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back