Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Elvis ive been trying to learn about breeding plants, and have managed to pick up on some stuff, but as soon as y'all start talking about it, I have to confess I feel like a moron. Not a feeling I'm used to either btw. So how do you or did you go about creating this strain. And when someone says F7 or F8 are they referring to "generations" kind of and what does the F stand for???

@The Elvis ive been trying to learn about breeding plants, and have managed to pick up on some stuff, but as soon as y'all start talking about it, I have to confess I feel like a moron. Not a feeling I'm used to either btw. So how do you or did you go about creating this strain. And when someone says F7 or F8 are they referring to "generations" kind of and what does the F stand for???
I have not even started this journey, But I have the permissions So Im going to do it.. i still have questions myself, and this will take sometime to do.. Yes your correct about generations its inbreeding boys girls of same stain that you select for what you like color, potency how big they get, how fast they bloom.. also Understand both of the parents im using are both fully stable and fully autoflower.. in other words Mossy and mag did all the hard part working a photo into a auto. I forgot what the F stands for .. because i got high..

I have not even started this journey, But I have the permissions So Im going to do it.. i still have questions myself, and this will take sometime to do.. Yes your correct about generations its inbreeding boys girls of same stain that you select for what you like color, potency how big they get, how fast they bloom.. also Understand both of the parents im using are both fully stable and fully autoflower.. in other words Mossy and mag did all the hard part working a photo into a auto. I forgot what the F stands for .. because i got high..
Well damn .. that was the main thing I wanted to know!!!! :rofl:

I believe the f stands for filial,hopefully I spelled that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back