Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Elvis! Just mixed up some coco for the first time! Got my tents all up and running. Throwing Fastbuds at some Kindsoil and autopots in the morning! Running 2 tents of Pineapple Express! Any tips on this strain?:thumbsup:

i love 90's music! great times EOW!

The best times!!

Heya Elvis! Just mixed up some coco for the first time! Got my tents all up and running. Throwing Fastbuds at some Kindsoil and autopots in the morning! Running 2 tents of Pineapple Express! Any tips on this strain?:thumbsup:

O man your gonna love it!! It blew me away really, Not real hard to grow and she will flower fast!! Warning!!!!!!!!!!!! shes big time stinker I grew 3 at one time and man ole man they are very loud!!
no matter were you take it, your gonna smell.. It does have a pineapple after taste thats for sure.. 3w loves thats strain.. i do to.. but the smell ya know.. I want to get a auto pot system but Im hooked on air pots right now. root prune

I have to do the first autoflower im going to make That Ive Dubbed The Pink Panther!!:pass:

tumblr_n2r1vlu99l1se2p6lo1_500.gif

This is the first time I have spoke about it in the open fourm.. The Pink Panther will Be a Cross of Pinky pie X think different at F7 and Mossys PAK. I have No plans to breed with a photo plant, and I have both parents in regs seeds form.. I also have Pinky Pie crossed with Dinafem WW at F9 .. kinda thinkin..

If anyone can find a Pink panther autoflower please let me know.. i cant find.. one.. if it photo unknown breeder.. its the im using!

I will Journal this here on the AFN..

Thanks rebel and mossy for reputation points love you guys ,reb been taking care of dank Jr being a single dad and growing a plant family,should be a great outdoor season,indoor season,green house season lol any season give me a reason I'm growing my life depends on it or at least my happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back