Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @PlatinumLEDTom how many watts does your p1200 draw. I am thinking it will fit nice in my new 6x6

The total input watts for our p1200 will be around 690w with BLOOM and VEG on, and just 379w with just veg. Our p1200 has a max coverage area of 5.5 x 6' so it should work pretty nicely.

@PlatinumLEDTom Does it come with a remote?
Seriously...
From working closely on that project you mentioned... What was your thesis I guess and what did u basicly conclude

No remote for our units right now, although we are looking into some sort of remote or networking technology for future releases. We try to keep points of failure like scheduling to a minimum and just make solid panels. Platinum LED is privately held and self funded, with no venture capital backing, so we are are entirely driven by what our customers want. If we get enough requests for a remote we may have to look into it.

In regards to the project, i'm not sure what you are referring to. If it is my past HID company, it failed because the product was too complicated for our manufacturers to build on a large scale. We didn't have the Q&A team to back it up either.

Cheers @ChillFred and thanks for your question!

You'll be look at a coverage area of around 2.6' x 4' feet. Sorry for our silly measurement system here in the states...:grin:

Our ideal set up would be 2 p300s which would give you a core coverage area of 3' x 4' (91 x 122 cm). You could also get by with a p450 with it's core coverage area of 3' x 2.5' (91 x 76 cm).

Thanks a lot Tom!! Ive still got a few more months on my current light but if i like what i see from our test growers these next few months than i might get aboard aswell!!

@PlatinumLEDTom @$1300 wouldn't I be better off getting 2 p450's and make it a total of 3?
It seems to be advantageous to lift and lower 3 light independently rather than 1 large unit for such a small space. 3 Units will also draw more watts.
Hmmmmmm
Without question you will get more flexibility with 2 or 3 lights instead of 1. You can aim, lower and raise the light depending on the needs or strain of the plant.

Here is Some Frosty gorilla glue grown under our p-600 from @docbudshighbrix

smiley-rolling-joint.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back