Status
Not open for further replies.
1 with the fast stick is the FnV that's on week 4 the 1 u can see with the N on stick is the oldest NL the other 1 is sexed I would say but from the bigger pics that 1 is the second biggest plant

Ok first you gotta understand something, how "big" a plant is has little to do with how mature the plant is sexually. So stop thinking that this plant should do this or that based on size, it will just confuse you. Secondly any autoflowering plant that is over 45 days is probably not an autoflower, so if you have plants older than say 45 days(not bigger than this or that) and they haven't shown pistils(which are the little white hairs, so I am kinda confused when you say the other is sexed you would say. It's kinda like being pregnant either you are or you aren't there is no middle ground) then you have a photo period plant whose florigen(the flowering hormone) is rendered inactive by light and therefore needs 12 hours of darkness to sex

twisting and bending was on a nl vision seed auto that's the 1 fo bin I recon

Of course they are going to say nothing is wrong lol there has to be a LOT of these in order for a breeder to realize they have a fuked up gene and have to recall all the seeds of that strain because they don't auto. Just sayin I can only imagine owning a breeding company then having a stabilized strain end up with crazy ass mutations in the friggin f12's or something that would SUCK because it is no ones fault but Mother Natures. Oh and the Bud Warriors we can always blame it on them, well and the rain too I guess :crying:

Ok first you gotta understand something, how "big" a plant is has little to do with how mature the plant is sexually. So stop thinking that this plant should do this or that based on size, it will just confuse you. Secondly any autoflowering plant that is over 45 days is probably not an autoflower, so if you have plants older than say 45 days(not bigger than this or that) and they haven't shown pistils(which are the little white hairs, so I am kinda confused when you say the other is sexed you would say. It's kinda like being pregnant either you are or you aren't there is no middle ground) then you have a photo period plant whose florigen(the flowering hormone) is rendered inactive by light and therefore needs 12 hours of darkness to sex
from the big pics u can see the 2 big plants r budding the gsc is defo in bud the 1 next 2 it is 1 off the nl and can see where the bud sites r starting can u not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back