Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooking up my water lines finally to start testing out Blumat's for auto watering. Doing a flow test and wondering why I keep getting air pockets coming through. Figured it out and Mr. cat may have gotten his little furry butt finally banished from the closet. LOL (really my own fault for not keeping an eye on him...but still....)

IMG_1725.JPG

Oh yea...and as for the question of the day, so far my best was about 2.75 oz off of my last Berry Bomb plant. Thinking the new setup is going to up that number fairly soon, though. :cools:

Whoops quoted the wrong post! ANWAYS!
BTW How rude of me!!! Good morning Stoners, or whatever part of the day it is in your part of Mother Earth!

Budelee! I think that straw will reach all the way to me... :d5:

Thats my new theme song, take this job and let me shove it up their a$$ sideways...

:cuss:
Yip on the straw!!!! Your turn... And yes on the song too..its an anthem really!!

Morning Stoners! Hows your day going? Whats the buzz? I have the BBQ to prep for this afternoon! 30 ribeyes all rubbed, have 30 ears of corn to shuck and a potato salad and a macaroni salad to make and sweet potatoes to wrap in foil. Mom turns 80 today, so its a big family get together! :headbang: I love cooking for a crowd! have a great day all and make it a good one!:pass:

Well I'm not much of a dj but I'll spin you a tune

Sickk

Say ello to my little friend,and long action straw,line starts behind MoView attachment 589232

image.jpeg

May need to dice em up again brah the buss stopped lol
I follow a Facebook Canna page that i never post on due to constant fighting but they have a few cool pics and GIFs, the following pic has just been posted up with the question "Male or Female ?" lol think that would be pretty obvious for a while really.

View attachment 589233
Female!! Lol here on bud warriors we love to joke but we love the shit outta fuckin with other sites

Just want to say thanks for the juice to all who gave and send out an extra special thanks to @Mosssy and the Med Team! Dammmmm I feel good today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back