Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody's been in my tools,and they didnt clean em up,said the little bear ,after he hit the post office wall and now has to fix it,,ive been given to fits of rage and might put your ear to the radiator...this sucks
image.jpeg

Hubby goes absolutely Ape Shit if someone uses his tools and doesn't clean them..sympathies...:headbang:

Who knows who'll stop by here with bud warriors live stoner takeover .. This is mo lettin ya no we've almost reached out initial take over goal of the actual year in pages

Sweet Seeds say they could do a Q&A mid week..if the Bud Warriors are On..:headbang:

I'm intrested in the lack of activity this thread will have once we squad up and hit the tour bus..

Yeah..me too..I Think we'll Hit a Slump..it was Hysterical..

Cheers for it..:bighug:..I haven't Laughed so much in Ages.

I am my boss hahaha. I'm an independent contractor. .. least that's what my 10-99 says at the end of the year.
Ooohhhhhh i see..does your company drug test???? I might be looking after they tell me get the fook outta here u rage-aholic....

I follow a Facebook Canna page that i never post on due to constant fighting but they have a few cool pics and GIFs, the following pic has just been posted up with the question "Male or Female ?" lol think that would be pretty obvious for a while really.

13490673_1645352352451895_986759041485361417_o.jpg

I follow a Facebook Canna page that i never post on due to constant fighting but they have a few cool pics and GIFs, the following pic has just been posted up with the question "Male or Female ?" lol think that would be pretty obvious for a while really.

View attachment 589233
Hehe spang ,that one may need to use the "special" bathroom....

Here's a few more grainy tablet pics of natures' struggle for life in my own front yard. Sorry for yard condition, as we just got mower repaired. I told my son to mow good around the swing set and you can see how that turned out. Just more for him to weed eat, if we ever get that one fixed!

IMG_20160622_190603.jpg
IMG_20160622_190640.jpg
IMG_20160622_190722.jpg
IMG_20160622_190729.jpg
IMG_20160622_190748.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back