Status
Not open for further replies.
:::::Live update:::: the news in the field today has breaking news at the post office,a broken door has the mail going no where...this sucks cause im expecting some seeds,so i jumped in to help them fix it,,,still no seeds....more later:::

@budelee good man ... Helping out rep slap him I can't .... Gonna have to utilize the edit post button more lol
I'm intrested in the lack of activity this thread will have once we squad up and hit the tour bus..
With that in mind while we savor theese last moments here in live stoners take over by bud warriors we like to remind ya to go to the bank and check the vault... The vault has selection, the ogre and many more, it has kind people like @George Seeds ... And it has you AFN ... The people ... So let's welcome them by using there discounts and trying some fan favs mentioned here on mornings with mo and other classic programming featured on bud warriors

Last edited:
:crying:I'm sure they will be there soon! :crying: You saved the day @budelee!:crying:
:::::Live update:::: the news in the field today has breaking news at the post office,a broken door has the mail going no where...this sucks cause im expecting some seeds,so i jumped in to help them fix it,,,still no seeds....more later:::

Stoned munchie attack, Death Sauce and mayonnaise dip and some pork skins

2016-06-23 17.08.49.jpg
2016-06-23 17.09.04.jpg
2016-06-23 17.10.03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back