Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Stoners !!! Thanks for that arty!!!
twzonesmiley.gif
I am in the Zone now!!!
praying.gif
My pleasure Elvis, I know I find some good gifs but you truly are the King
smiley_emoticons_kinggrin_anbeten2.gif
love that spinning Austin Powers time wheel smiley gif

I've just realised..Papa Munch has given us the most perfect example of a Stoned Smoke Report..:headbang:..this is exactly what I meant..he is a Stoned as an Old Hippy's Cat..and it is hilarious..:crying:..because we Know where he is..we've All been there..

This IS a Stoned Smoke Report..and he Really Earned his Badge.. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

sshhhhhhhh. . . .<hearthat?>. . It doesn't get better than this! Reasons you ask? Well, let me share. We'll see......it happened like this...... <cagneyvoice> ....ya see. I took the ole lady to the airport so she can go see her mom for a week.....<giggidtgiggidy>...........yes, a week! Anyways.....I get home see....<yes,still cagneyvoice> and I happen to be goin through some stuff and what do I find??.....a small grinder with about 2 decent bowls of shit I grew last year! Heh heh heh....yes, after 6 months....I'm high as a kite. SSOOOOOOO! ..to recap, no wife, (no offense ladies), high as I need to be :rofl: and I have Davd Gilmours new tunes going over and over. God....I love '"5 AM" and "a boat lies waiting". Good stuff Maynard!

SO...it DOES NOT get better than this.
.thank you.

:vibe: :bighug: :pass: :headbang:

Right on sister!! You know the good stuff!

:headbang:

Can't change his mind about it either so I have to wait for random special occasions.

I Keep Hoping he'll run away with another woman.....:yoinks:..I Know she wouldn't keep him more than a fortnight..so I could just enjoy the rest from the washing and cooking ...

:crying: US translation..we are Joking..:yeah:

I purposely bought a 1 person tub! I'm no dummy! and could see the wheels turning in his head when we were looking at the larger tubs.

Aw..we made the mistake of putting a nice big wetroom in here...:doh:..means we can get showered together every morning..whipee...:nono:

I know I find some good gifs but you truly are the King

:headbang:

Just found my super fat toothless (not a tooth in his entire mouth) cat gumming the crap out of my Headband photo plant... had he had a few more hours, there could have been some serious damage :rofl:

Clever Kitty...make sure you let it out tonight..when my dog has a nibble on the canna..she has an iffy tummy...:yeah:..

Hi friends
Got a great day, spend much time in the garden with the kids and the dogs. I got a small cht with MisterHarpy he is feeling better and will be back at afn next time, he find a new home to live so things change for him.
cu tobe

:yeah:
I have sad news...........your favorite AFN penguin has Man Flu.....

Oh man pengy..interspecies transmition....:yoinks:..we All knows what happens when That occurs.....:yoinks:...
apani.jpg
..we are going to die....
OUTBREAK.....
has anyone got Dustin Hoffmans phone number...?....

I may not make it through the night ! This may well be my very last post.. croak..cough....it is in your own interests to send me healing karma.......because......if you look eyes left......

There is a new Badge !!!!!!!!!!!! The "I have been passed by eP"

I don't have a clue as yet what on earth it is about, or how to get one. And if I don't make it through the night, the secret may well die with me !!!! Cough, sniff, shiver......croak......not feeling well at all.....blub sniff

Damn..if you peg out.. mean croak..do penguins croak...?..I could Charge a fortune for that badge..it would be Limited Edition...hmmm...you have me Thinking now..
Exactly how Sick are you...?....:doc3:..ker-Ching..

Pop your right flipper up on the bed and relax your anus...:gassy1:..phew not that much..I said relax it..not evacuate..now where did I stick my PH pen..:cold: ...oooops..

I was looking for some medicine in his cabinet for him and switched out the oral and rectal thermometers and he will never know the difference!

briimaaaaaan..my Office..................................................Now.................

Feel better soon eP...:pighug:

Are we sure it's flu and not a penguin zombie virus outbreak??? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
1aaahallow.gif
..............:holymoly:

Help me out guys.........perhaps a gathering and group dance and chant could do the trick. And even if not, it will give me a good laugh !

Mossy's Naked Gardening Day..it is Official..I've been cooking for it...:headbang:

1aaaaaaab.jpg

Gonna have to go to bed early with a Hot Toddy and hope I see the sun rise, if not, cough sniff, it was a blast knowing you all......eP

Hoping Toddy's Hot enough to work you into a sweat...:coffee:..open up your airways..

On a side note, I sure hope the "I was eaten by a penguin" badge is not a prerequisite for the "I've been passed by the Penguin" badge. :backside:

:yeah:

amiga dude, lol

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back