Status
Not open for further replies.
@briman That's one dark funny bone you got!
But here's your candy.
ewok-gif.gif

upload_2016-5-7_14-38-15.jpeg
images
images
images
images
images

Hey folks, I usually can't keep up with this amazing thread but it's a "rainy day" and I was able to peruse a bit. I noticed some people are interested in hobby level distilling. It's something I have a fair amount of experience with. I felt like I should make sure folks get good info if they were actually going to get into it. There's a lot of mis-information and pure bull out there. I've been a member of a distilling forum for more than 10 years that is the best out there imho.It's clean and its a decent bunch there, willing to help. Not sure if I can link to it here but if anyone is interested I'd like to help people get going in the right direction.
:pass:

:smokeout:Good afternoon AFN Stoners...:zen:..sharing Ohm..for a Super Chilled weekend...:headbang:

Jraven..cheers Bud..I've knocked your Request through to Admin..we have site policy about no outside Links on AFN but it is to stop flaming or trolling on cannabis related stuff..and I Think if you had Interest here it would be something we could Allow..Thank You..:toke:

SO...it DOES NOT get better than this.

Actually..it Probably doesn't..coz you are doing exactly what you Want to do..:shrug:..what more could you Ask for..?

:aha: Funny thought for you..your Lady leaving town..you Finding a Lost stash and being smashed out of your tree...and you find your way Home to us...maybe it was pre-ordained by She who must be Worshipped...:hookah:..Burnt Offerings sent to the Great Ganja Goddess..:pass:..Absent Friends...

Enjoy yourself! I always get super happy when I get the house to myself and don't have to be considerate of anyone else. Before marriage and children I wasn't able to fully appreciate how much I like to hang out with myself!

Oh Yeah..:d5:..I am soooo low maintenance being on my own for a time is Blissful.
All the women friends moan when their husbands play Golf...I Love it..6 hour moan-free zone..just the dogs and the chickens to feed...and a glorious patchouli/magnesium bath at the end of my free time...:soak:......B-Liss..:kiss:

Poor kitty!! My fat ass kitty would only miss me because I'm his dealer :rolleyes1:

Yup..gotta dog like that....:rolleyes1:

I am in the Zone now!!!
praying.gif

AFN Auto Zone...:zen:...Ohhmmmm.....

:smokeout:Good afternoon AFN Stoners...:zen:..sharing Ohm.......

:aha: Funny thought for you..your Lady leaving town..you Finding a Lost stash and being smashed out of your tree...and you find your way Home to us...maybe it was pre-ordained by She who must be Worshipped...:hookah:..Burnt Offerings sent to the Great Ganja Goddess..:pass:..Absent Friends...

AFN Auto Zone...:zen:...Ohhmmmm.....

I think you are absolutely right! Offerings sent as well ....:pass:.....ahhhh...I miss wake-n-bakes!

.....psssst..isittoolatetorequesta1000kittybadgeordoihavetowaittorequest?

Morning all.

:smokeout:

Oh Yeah..:d5:..I am soooo low maintenance being on my own for a time is Blissful.
All the women friends moan when their husbands play Golf...I Love it..6 hour moan-free zone..just the dogs and the chickens to feed...and a glorious patchouli/magnesium bath at the end of my free time...:soak:......B-Liss..:kiss:
Right on sister!! You know the good stuff! Darn man hates golf!! Can't change his mind about it either so I have to wait for random special occasions. I save my baths for when he is here because I can lock myself in there! I purposely bought a 1 person tub! I'm no dummy! and could see the wheels turning in his head when we were looking at the larger tubs. :pass:

And Happy Derby Day! Get your fancy hats on and have a mint julip to celebrate the exploitation of horses! Sorry I'm such a downer but it's the truth :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back