Status
Not open for further replies.
What you need is a ghetto AC
Styrofoam ice chest with holes and a fan cut out blowin in on the ice, holes on side above ice obviously blow out nice cool air last like 8 hours

Hmmmm, I like it............:jointman:

I was just down there messing with temp AGAIN...........Too bone headed to switch down to 600W..........:fire:

you wanna see foxtails? Russian Fuel 20 days before harvest. The whole plant foxtails, great taste, heavy heavy sativa hit, 3 days dry and no cure needed, smooth and soft smoke, most unusual plant I've grown, foxtails where completely encrusted with resin

Well you made me feel a little better, I was starting to really bum out.............:wall:

Live and learn.

"3 days dry and no cure needed" ........... I was just reading about curing. The article mentioned some strains not needing to be cured. Do you know how to identify this?...

Well you made me feel a little better, I was starting to really bum out.............:wall:

Live and learn.

"3 days dry and no cure needed" ........... I was just reading about curing. The article mentioned some strains not needing to be cured. Do you know how to identify this?...
I sure don't, that plant was the only one so far that was really good right out of the gate. I wish I had a pic of her at harvest, she looked like a huge cotton candy completely saturated with resin. Totally airy ferry. I didn't take a pic because I thought no one would be interested , that was before I smoked it. I wouldn't worry too much, if it has good resin it will probably be good smoke. She was a Flash seed strain, but maybe just a wild pheno, She dried so fast because she was airy and was spring grown in my window and harvested at the time of year of low humidity, unlike the greenhouse harvested in fall, high humidity.

evening all :pighug:
Aw man, that looks good!!
A proper cuppa and a couple of bickies (McVities chocolate digestives?) and a couple spliffs.
There would have been a time I would have chopped of my right arm for that!!
Sadly diabetes and the fact I have knocked nicotine on the head, mean treats like this are no more.
Still a cuppa with a vape is still a lovely thing but I really miss choccy biscuits.

Cuppa.jpg

images
ba2a49bc9b856f9f1607790a539aab97.jpg
33ddcbe58cf42235704b621a8848513c.jpg

d0fa8e49c6b3704b778d6707c7763216.jpg

Pretty much everyone loves a cuppa tea in the UK
There are exceptions to the rule
If you a hardcore jakey
giphy.gif

Bloomin weirdo:crying:

Here's few teas I really like

$_35.JPG
Wag1433b.jpg
F05325_1_Bags.png
Yorkshire%20Gold%20Loose.jpg

I've still got a couple months before I'll be high again. Been clean for 6 months and hating every minute of it lol...so, I guess that makes me the designated driver?....:cheers::bighug:

sshhhhhhhh. . . .<hearthat?>. . It doesn't get better than this! Reasons you ask? Well, let me share. We'll see......it happened like this...... <cagneyvoice> ....ya see. I took the ole lady to the airport so she can go see her mom for a week.....<giggidtgiggidy>...........yes, a week! Anyways.....I get home see....<yes,still cagneyvoice> and I happen to be goin through some stuff and what do I find??.....a small grinder with about 2 decent bowls of shit I grew last year! Heh heh heh....yes, after 6 months....I'm high as a kite. SSOOOOOOO! ..to recap, no wife, (no offense ladies), high as I need to be :rofl: and I have Davd Gilmours new tunes going over and over. God....I love '"5 AM" and "a boat lies waiting". Good stuff Maynard!

SO...it DOES NOT get better than this.
.thank you.

:vibe: :bighug: :pass: :headbang:

Lmao Papa :crying:

Wifes out of town, finds grinder with some kind in it ,then huff & puff aaaah bliss :rofl:

That's the fastest couple of months ever!!

:cool1::jump::jointman::woohoo::rofl::pass:

Is Cannabigerol (CBG) The Ultimate Cannabinoid?

Cannabigerol (CBG) is the “stem cell” for many chemicals in marijuana, including THC and CBD. CBG also has a number of medical properties of its own.

TruthOnPot.com – Cannabigerol happens to be responsible for most of marijuana’s medical effects, but many aren’t aware that this chemical even exists. That’s because CBG works behind the scenes, which scientists have only recently started to investigate.

cbg-ultimate-cannabinoid-2-08-10-e1376172248860.jpg
As it turns out, THC and CBD – the two most common chemicals in marijuana – and other minor cannabinoids all begin as CBG.

CBG is non-psychoactive and can be thought of as the “stem cell” of these chemicals. CBG is quickly converted to other cannabinoids by enzymes in the cannabis plant, which explains the low concentration of CBG in most strains.

Besides its role in forming other cannabinoids, CBG has a number of important medical effects of its own.

As Dr. Bonni Goldstein, Medical Director of Canna-Centers, explained in a video for WeedMaps TV, CBG inhibits the uptake of a chemical in our brain called GABA – something CBD also does.

“When GABA [uptake] is inhibited, you actually have muscle relaxation and you have anti-anxiety effects, so it appears to promote similar effects that CBD has. It also appears to have anti-depressant and some modest anti-fungal properties.”

Although CBG hasn’t been studied nearly as much as CBD, a small body of evidence suggests it has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects as well.

Earlier this year, researchers from Italy observedboth of these properties in an experimental model of inflammatory bowel disease, concluding that “CBG may represent a new therapeutic opportunity” for patients with the disorder.

Other pre-clinical studies suggest more diverse uses for CBG as a COX-2 inhibitor, similar to the popular group of pharmaceuticals known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).

In one study, CBG, THC and CBD all appeared to inhibit COX-2 enzymes, although higher concentrations were required compared to traditional NSAIDs. Still, NSAIDs come with a number of side effects that cannabis-based medicines do not.

More research is definitely necessary to determine CBG’s true medical potential – as well as how to utilize it effectively – but it’s good to hear that other chemicals in marijuana besides THC and CBD could be helping patients, even without their knowledge.

Not to mention – without CBG – most of these cannabinoids wouldn’t be around to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back