Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all! I am bummed, that my buddy, @epenguin is not feeling well. I am compelled to wish him well and hope he feels better. I will say, I was looking for some medicine in his cabinet for him and switched out the oral and rectal thermometers and he will never know the difference!:rofl: Be well my friend! get some rest!

I'll match ya in the green..I also have enough to have @epenguin join in ,if he can't make it I'll just send some good karma his way...peace out @archie gemmill ,I'm getting ready to test the non solvent water extraction so a smoke report will follow this evening

Evening all! I am bummed, that my buddy, @epenguin is not feeling well. I am compelled to wish him well and hope he feels better. I will say, I was looking for some medicine in his cabinet for him and switched out the oral and rectal thermometers and he will never know the difference!:rofl: Be well my friend! get some rest!
:crying::crying::crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

sshhhhhhhh. . . .<hearthat?>. . It doesn't get better than this! Reasons you ask? Well, let me share. We'll see......it happened like this...... <cagneyvoice> ....ya see. I took the ole lady to the airport so she can go see her mom for a week.....<giggidtgiggidy>...........yes, a week! Anyways.....I get home see....<yes,still cagneyvoice> and I happen to be goin through some stuff and what do I find??.....a small grinder with about 2 decent bowls of shit I grew last year! Heh heh heh....yes, after 6 months....I'm high as a kite. SSOOOOOOO! ..to recap, no wife, (no offense ladies), high as I need to be :rofl: and I have Davd Gilmours new tunes going over and over. God....I love '"5 AM" and "a boat lies waiting". Good stuff Maynard!

SO...it DOES NOT get better than this.
.thank you.

:vibe: :bighug: :pass: :headbang:

This is what's in and out of my tent
IMG_20160506_210727.jpg
IMG_20160506_210711.jpg
IMG_20160506_210658.jpg
IMG_20160506_210617.jpg
IMG_20160506_210550.jpg
IMG_20160506_210530.jpg
IMG_20160506_191558.jpg
IMG_20160506_191539.jpg

sshhhhhhhh. . . .<hearthat?>. . It doesn't get better than this! Reasons you ask? Well, let me share. We'll see......it happened like this...... <cagneyvoice> ....ya see. I took the ole lady to the airport so she can go see her mom for a week.....<giggidtgiggidy>...........yes, a week! Anyways.....I get home see....<yes,still cagneyvoice> and I happen to be goin through some stuff and what do I find??.....a small grinder with about 2 decent bowls of shit I grew last year! Heh heh heh....yes, after 6 months....I'm high as a kite. SSOOOOOOO! ..to recap, no wife, (no offense ladies), high as I need to be :rofl: and I have Davd Gilmours new tunes going over and over. God....I love '"5 AM" and "a boat lies waiting". Good stuff Maynard!

SO...it DOES NOT get better than this.
.thank you.

:vibe: :bighug: :pass: :headbang:
Enjoy yourself! I always get super happy when I get the house to myself and don't have to be considerate of anyone else. Before marriage and children I wasn't able to fully appreciate how much I like to hang out with myself!

@stepside all those pictures and no footwear? I'm still hoping for some size 14 ruby slippers!

Damn Stepside! Looking nice!

Thanks Autoimmune! Love the cat (avatar).

I've got a soft place for the furrballs! AND loving the place to myself! The kitty we still have... it seems to be kinda freaking right now. She has terror in her eyes. As previously mentioned, we've lost 2 cats in the last 3 months...today, ....I take the wife to the airport.......she sees me coming home alone. She's gotta be next! Bwaahaaahaaaa ....I think I'll get the cat carrier out of storage and put it by the front door. Then I'll start calling her name! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back