Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:@Mossy my sentiments exactly!
My girl grew me a rosette for Mothers Day!
PICT0084.JPG

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz????
Rainy day her in North Central MA. Good stuff though, I want to over seed the front lawn so this is perfect weather. Gotta wake and bake and bath this morning then it's off to the yard. Roll a fattie and get buzy! Er, a, I mean busy!! Love doing yard work whilst very toasted. Load some good tunes on the portable rig and get working.
Have a super duper Saturday everyone!!
yup, working on the land and toking go hand in hand

Wow all you stoners rule! Ive been offline for a couple days and when i get back there are 589 unread messages in this thread alone!!! And that was this morning!

Been to copenhagen to stack up on soil and coco. Aswell as a visit to the freetown"Christiania". That place is a excellent example of how messed up the prohibition is. It used to be a real nice place but now gangs have taken over and now its pretty sketchy. They still have some of the best hashish in europe though:d5:
Part from that work, work, work! moving back into the house, gardening, and setting up my growcabinet have been my priorities this week. now all my young ones are getting 300watts of LED!

Thought id share a pic of the most precious thing in my life - my son making sure i dont ruin HIS garden (he made it very clear that the "Toolps" all belong to him)

20160507_151052.jpg

Been in the garden today with me tackle swinging free (same as any other day if I'm honest) , ahhh that cool breeze, was I supposed to be actually doing some gardening?

Got caught by the neighbors but they didn't even bat an eye,they just complimented me on my fine collection of spring veg, with a wry grin.:yeah:

It seems that the world and his wife were in their gardens today enjoying the fine weather and I even managed to see fine pair of tits, which always makes me smile.

Hang on got a picture somewhere......

images

See what I mean an absolutely cracking pair!:crying:
work in the garden always comes after a slow and thorough look and feel around, continue to enjoy the day, and if it is no longer day, well enjoy anyway

Wow all you stoners rule! Ive been offline for a couple days and when i get back there are 589 unread messages in this thread alone!!! And that was this morning!

Been to copenhagen to stack up on soil and coco. Aswell as a visit to the freetown"Christiania". That place is a excellent example of how messed up the prohibition is. It used to be a real nice place but now gangs have taken over and now its pretty sketchy. They still have some of the best hashish in europe though:d5:
Part from that work, work, work! moving back into the house, gardening, and setting up my growcabinet have been my priorities this week. now all my young ones are getting 300watts of LED!

Thought id share a pic of the most precious thing in my life - my son making sure i dont ruin HIS garden (he made it very clear that the "Toolps" all belong to him)

View attachment 564504
ah, the young gardener, good work dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back