Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy....&....Rocks....Hmmm got me thinking are there rocks that look like dragons???

Well yes there are, some you have to squint and use you imagination a little, other have been helped along a bit and some have been built that way.

c_DragRock_ip_cov.jpg
dsc03570.jpg

a0a6560dc0649d054bab7eb104b29db0.jpg
6a012875b279d5970c0133f3c65c2a970b-pi
Cape-Town-250-708614.jpg
the_dragon_rock_by_chispaceart-d4zhqt2.png
441213_941f_1024x2000.jpg
yeliu-geopark10.jpg
dragon-rock.jpg
dragonby1.jpg
Dragon+Rock+Fountain+(05-09).jpg
b3ebe400dee2acf19fd3a8621742644b.jpg
giant-dragon-head-on-beach-designboom-06.jpg
281.jpg

A whole page goes by without anyone cracking a joke or mentioning they are stoned ???

:yoinks::yay::yay::yay::yoinks:

Sometimes Stoners forget to mention the obvious!

"I'm stoned therefore I am...er....um...oooh kitty badges":crying:

Yup, as soon as I saw it I thought someone had to have already said something so I just kept reading and got to the end.....

But nooooo, so then I had to go all the way back to search for it. Got bored on the way, smoked a bowl, then I got cotton mouth so I had to go have a beer then I ....... hmmm..... where's my lighter......

Remind me not to leave the house ever again. Went visiting today, and I'll be damn if every cop in the county didn't get behind me and just ride. 140 mile round trip, couple of stops, no less than six cop cars followed me ten miles or more. Glad I wasn't holding anything. Just sort of un-nerving.

As soon as Roscoe finishes packing the bong we're gonna get high as a kite and forget about going to town ever again.

Remind me not to leave the house ever again. Went visiting today, and I'll be damn if every cop in the county didn't get behind me and just ride. 140 mile round trip, couple of stops, no less than six cop cars followed me ten miles or more. Glad I wasn't holding anything. Just sort of un-nerving.

As soon as Roscoe finishes packing the bong we're gonna get high as a kite and forget about going to town ever again.
You know this may be your problem...
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back