Status
Not open for further replies.
Now then,

I have sad news...........your favorite AFN penguin has Man Flu.....I may not make it through the night ! This may well be my very last post.. croak..cough....it is in your own interests to send me healing karma.......because......if you look eyes left......

There is a new Badge !!!!!!!!!!!! The "I have been passed by eP"

I don't have a clue as yet what on earth it is about, or how to get one. And if I don't make it through the night, the secret may well die with me !!!! Cough, sniff, shiver......croak......not feeling well at all.....blub sniff

Help me out guys.........perhaps a gathering and group dance and chant could do the trick. And even if not, it will give me a good laugh !

Gonna have to go to bed early with a Hot Toddy and hope I see the sun rise, if not, cough sniff, it was a blast knowing you all......eP
sorry to hear ep, got my healing laser focused your way, peace and rest

Yes....:d5:..4,000 Fat Ktty badge is our Newest arrival.
Born on or around 4/20..4/20 kitty...:biggrin:..snipers neighbour found it blind and alone...couldn't find any parent or other siblings..so sniper took it on.

Bottle fed and cared for it like it's mom...and it has just opened both eyes and apprears to doing well...:headbang:..Yay 4/20 Kitty..Yay @sniper..:pighug:..Heart of Gold..

Yeap that's me ol softy :D

Ozone......great idea...cheers....

Steppa.....I keep notes you know ! lol

Seriously, I feel like I been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, every bone and muscle aches, I got a fever and boy am I feeling sorry for myself. Off to bed for the Penguin. Catch you all soon my stoner buddies.......eP.....achoo !
It's a good thing penguins don't have ears

Are we sure it's flu and not a penguin zombie virus outbreak??? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 563870

On a side note, I sure hope the "I was eaten by a penguin" badge is not a prerequisite for the "I've been passed by the Penguin" badge. :backside:

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
don't matter the prescription is the same, you put the lime in the coconut........

Mossy....&....Rocks....Hmmm got me thinking are there rocks that look like dragons???

Well yes there are, some you have to squint and use you imagination a little, other have been helped along a bit and some have been built that way.

c_DragRock_ip_cov.jpg
dsc03570.jpg

a0a6560dc0649d054bab7eb104b29db0.jpg
6a012875b279d5970c0133f3c65c2a970b-pi
Cape-Town-250-708614.jpg
the_dragon_rock_by_chispaceart-d4zhqt2.png
441213_941f_1024x2000.jpg
yeliu-geopark10.jpg
dragon-rock.jpg
dragonby1.jpg
Dragon+Rock+Fountain+(05-09).jpg
b3ebe400dee2acf19fd3a8621742644b.jpg
giant-dragon-head-on-beach-designboom-06.jpg
281.jpg
arty steps up to the plate once again, bravo!

Now then,

I have sad news...........your favorite AFN penguin has Man Flu.....I may not make it through the night ! This may well be my very last post.. croak..cough....it is in your own interests to send me healing karma.......because......if you look eyes left......

There is a new Badge !!!!!!!!!!!! The "I have been passed by eP"

I don't have a clue as yet what on earth it is about, or how to get one. And if I don't make it through the night, the secret may well die with me !!!! Cough, sniff, shiver......croak......not feeling well at all.....blub sniff

Help me out guys.........perhaps a gathering and group dance and chant could do the trick. And even if not, it will give me a good laugh !

Gonna have to go to bed early with a Hot Toddy and hope I see the sun rise, if not, cough sniff, it was a blast knowing you all......eP[/QUOTE get well soon penguin :coffee2: :passit:

I haven't browsed everything yet but how do I go about gettin me some of those kitty badges?!?

<sniff>. I've had to put down 2 of my 3 kitties in the last 3 months....old age and cancer. I miss my buddy Mooch! He was at my side 24/7. VERY hard times I tells ya...

Anywho...it's great to be back and see that you all are as fun as ever. I missed you guys!

Welcome back Papa :bighug: always good to see ya :d5:

Fat Kitty Rep can only be had by being in Live Stoners and each tier of Fat Kitty Rep can only be had for having 1000 or multiples of 1000 Rep points so ....

• 1000 rep points = fat kitty rep.jpg
  • 2000 rep points = fat kitty rep tier two.png
  • 3000 rep points = fat kitty tier 3.png
  • 4000 rep points = Fat kitty rep 4K.png
Sorry to hear about your kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back