Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird! I had just saw the new 4k fat kitty badge was available, and was about to come here to request. And literally right after I saw it I was awarded a 4k badge...not sure who is responsible for the award issue, but thanks kindly! Talk about being on top of your game!(are you smoking a strain called crystal ball? :D)
crystal ball, or divine benevolence?

Now then,

I have sad news...........your favorite AFN penguin has Man Flu.....I may not make it through the night ! This may well be my very last post.. croak..cough....it is in your own interests to send me healing karma.......because......if you look eyes left......

There is a new Badge !!!!!!!!!!!! The "I have been passed by eP"

I don't have a clue as yet what on earth it is about, or how to get one. And if I don't make it through the night, the secret may well die with me !!!! Cough, sniff, shiver......croak......not feeling well at all.....blub sniff

Help me out guys.........perhaps a gathering and group dance and chant could do the trick. And even if not, it will give me a good laugh !

Gonna have to go to bed early with a Hot Toddy and hope I see the sun rise, if not, cough sniff, it was a blast knowing you all......eP

Are we sure it's flu and not a penguin zombie virus outbreak??? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

71nUHRuZKWL._SL1000_.jpg

On a side note, I sure hope the "I was eaten by a penguin" badge is not a prerequisite for the "I've been passed by the Penguin" badge. :backside:

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Now then,

I have sad news...........your favorite AFN penguin has Man Flu.....I may not make it through the night ! This may well be my very last post.. croak..cough....it is in your own interests to send me healing karma.......because......if you look eyes left......

There is a new Badge !!!!!!!!!!!! The "I have been passed by eP"

I don't have a clue as yet what on earth it is about, or how to get one. And if I don't make it through the night, the secret may well die with me !!!! Cough, sniff, shiver......croak......not feeling well at all.....blub sniff

Help me out guys.........perhaps a gathering and group dance and chant could do the trick. And even if not, it will give me a good laugh !

Gonna have to go to bed early with a Hot Toddy and hope I see the sun rise, if not, cough sniff, it was a blast knowing you all......eP
EP ole buddy suck it up... If you're looking for sympathy its right between sex and syphilis in the dictionary!!!

Get well soon buddy

Thanks Mo!! That does apply to all the ladies of AFN ,they are or will be a mother to someone,my wife isn't my mother but she still get treated like a queen !!
mother or no, all females are duly appointed representatives of the Great Goddess, us guys would be remiss and failing our covenant with Life if we honor them not

Ozone......great idea...cheers....

Steppa.....I keep notes you know ! lol

Seriously, I feel like I been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, every bone and muscle aches, I got a fever and boy am I feeling sorry for myself. Off to bed for the Penguin. Catch you all soon my stoner buddies.......eP.....achoo !

@Mossy thanks for everything! just everything!:d5:

I vote mossy gets the "You Rock" badge!:headbang:

This is a special badge that only she can have!!

Mossy....&....Rocks....Hmmm got me thinking are there rocks that look like dragons???

Well yes there are, some you have to squint and use you imagination a little, other have been helped along a bit and some have been built that way.

c_DragRock_ip_cov.jpg
dsc03570.jpg

a0a6560dc0649d054bab7eb104b29db0.jpg
6a012875b279d5970c0133f3c65c2a970b-pi
Cape-Town-250-708614.jpg
the_dragon_rock_by_chispaceart-d4zhqt2.png
441213_941f_1024x2000.jpg
yeliu-geopark10.jpg
dragon-rock.jpg
dragonby1.jpg
Dragon+Rock+Fountain+(05-09).jpg
b3ebe400dee2acf19fd3a8621742644b.jpg