Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem your going to run into (besides lack of conclusive evidence) is first hand knowledge does you virtually no good.

What works for me could kill him.

I could attach 2 pics here if I wanted.

The first would show the 21 different prescription bottles I have that I'm supposed to take, the second would show the 6 I actually take and a 3/4 full mason jar.

But like I said, what works for one can kill another.... far to many variables involved.

And it sucks big time being in this same boat but not being able to help.
no shit, but that's Life, we must find our own trail through

Our clever little kitty has stolen an early lead in the quest for the Penguins GOLD. Way to go @Autoimmune. There is still one piece out there.....and more will be deposited soon.

I am not sure where this is heading or for how long, but like any adventure, many twists and turns are on the way. GOLD can also be "earned" by demonstrating an act of kindness above and beyond the call of duty. But you can't ask for it. And any hints will be spotted.

There may not be a "prize" or there may be. Who knows.....I don't....and it's my GOLD....go figure !........eP.:thumbsup:

Our clever little kitty has stolen an early lead in the quest for the Penguins GOLD. Way to go @Autoimmune. There is still one piece out there.....and more will be deposited soon.

I am not sure where this is heading or for how long, but like any adventure, many twists and turns are on the way. GOLD can also be "earned" by demonstrating an act of kindness above and beyond the call of duty. But you can't ask for it. And any hints will be spotted.

There may not be a "prize" or there may be. Who knows.....I don't....and it's my GOLD....go figure !........eP.:thumbsup:
"Gold is where you find it", right ep, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back