Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us just know that they are not forgotten and still in our hearts. No better tribute. As I light one up I will think of them and good people like Krug who will not let the passing pass.
Good on ya bro'

But don't break the Fox's hearts.....please.......but if anyone should.....let it be your outfit.

Times are hard......I have to warn you lot, if you do keep on this path to canna oblivion, then the outcome is set in stone......yes I know it feels good at first, but eventually, the rent is due, the services have to be paid, taxes, blah blah....and then finally.....no option at all....
images

So, with 420 day tmorra, all I have to say is............................PARTY LIKE IT'S 2016............Whoo Hoo my friends..............Make it a 420 day of days.....

just a quick heads up herbies are doing a promo for 4/20
Herbies are offering 15% off all orders made between 4:20pm on 20th April 2016 and 4:20pm on 21st April 2016.

15% off any order - no minimum value

Just enter code HERBIES420 at checkout

Applies to all sites
www.herbiesheadshop.com, www.autofloweringseeds.com, www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com
(GMT Times)
going to place an order tomorrow :pass:
plus the freebies are dinafem

just a quick heads up herbies are doing a promo for 4/20
Herbies are offering 15% off all orders made between 4:20pm on 20th April 2016 and 4:20pm on 21st April 2016.

15% off any order - no minimum value

Just enter code HERBIES420 at checkout

Applies to all sites
www.herbiesheadshop.com, www.autofloweringseeds.com, www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com
(GMT Times)
going to place an order tomorrow :pass:
plus the freebies are dinafem

I did my last order from herbies, it was the first time I ever order from another place then direct from the seed company.
placed my order but when it was sent the royal-mail F-Uped and after 2 days I tracked it to united-states LA. ( i live in North europe )
I contacted herbies and the same day they did a free Reship. Got my seeds a couple of days later with my order plus 16 freebies, perfect.
But it didn't end there, 3 weeks after my original order was sent I looked in the mail-box, and there it was.... the first shipment had also arrived.
so wow. I've got the double amount of seeds I ordered, and the in total 32 freebies.
I will for sure order from them again. Fantastic service customer-support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back