Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 420 canna folk! A huge group smoke out to all of you, for making AFN THE best canna site on the web!:smokeout:
Keep an eye right here in LIVE STONERS for some daily pop competitions, and free seed giveaways, just to say "THANK YOU" for being part of the AFN family! More to come on that! Have a wonderful day and smoke em if you got em!
:pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug:
Briman :d5: Happy 420 bud.
Damn straight I like competions but at my age dunno a lot about pop.:shrug:
free seed give aways now that's more my scene and like music to my ears.:headbang:
As for being part of the AFN family , that's a no brainer :astar:
Love this place:vibe:

Last edited:
Gd'day Stoners on this holiest of holy days.
Let our combined clouds of canna and karma lift the world to a place of love and peace for all.
To a place where the blind see, and the tone deaf got rhythm
So it be written, so it be done.

:karmacloud::smokeout::karmacloud::smokeout:

Maybe not just one spliff today.... atm im on the buss with my son and he's playing peek-a-boo with 2 red-eyed guys in reggae-hats and dreadlocks #420friendly

Im just tuning in so i dont miss any cool offers.. keep havin an awesome day!!
:smokeout::vibes::karmacloud:

Sending big 420 positive vibes to everyone at afn! And a big thankyou for making me feel so welcome. Love this place!
This one goes out to everyone that is denied the herb by unjust laws, turn up ya speakers and get ya 420 on!

4/20
Herbies are offering 15% off all orders made between 4:20pm on 20th April 2016 and 4:20pm on 21st April 2016.

15% off any order - no minimum value

Just enter code HERBIES420 at checkout

Applies to all sites
www.herbiesheadshop.com,www.autofloweringseeds.com,www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com
(GMT Times)
going to place an order tomorrow :pass:

Nice.. Just waiting till 4.20 so I can apply code and order this lot
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back