Status
Not open for further replies.
I popped into the local Salvation Army Charity store today. Got more than I bargained for !!!!

It is sad to see how low they have stooped just to raise a few sheckles........but it is my good fortune.....@namvet25 I will pass them onto you when I have finished.

sally.jpg

And soooo cheap..........eP. (The dirty book collector)

Great looking kiddo, @stepside! I am spending 420 sittin on my bum, smoking all day, watching netflix with my leg elevated, waiting on the postman to bring me my.......Autopot 2XL system!!:woohoo:Yep, scheduled to be here on 420! Life is good!

@epenguin, I'm sure if you look at the inside cover, you'll see my name written in there! The wife got rid of my collection!:rofl:

Whose Hungry!! I'm cooking a snack!!!
hellskitchsmiley2.gif

Steak and eggs!! Filet Mignon!! yea Ive got the munchies!!!
20131006121357-717b656c.gif
smileys-cz-1.gif
AFN Diner!!!
0419160143[1].jpg
i guess I "could" have cooked it 5 minutes longer but HEY!! its a filet!!
elvis#.jpg

bigtoke.gif
eP bump the jukebox in the place!!

bird ep.jpg

Aunty @Mossy check out this mud bug I caught him cooked him and all his friends!!
hellskitchsmiley2.gif

I know he looks mean Aunty and he is!!! But He taste SOO good just like a Lobster!!! I can eat about 25 .. thats the Same as about 6 Lobster tails!!
0416162125b[1].jpg

0416162125a[1].jpg

Hey!!! AFN The New Mephisto and Fastbuds Genetics are just amazing!! here is a 10 day grow room before and after!!!

This is 4,9,16 Now understand thats fastbuds on the Left and Mephisto on the right not the green pot, and because of bloom i swapped the the FB plants over more light.. LED
0409160152[1].jpg

This is 4,19,16 with fastbuds now on the right and Mephisto is on the left!!!
Both companies are really got it going on right now!!

0419160212[1].jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back