Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I've been working the management side of F&B for over a decade. I'm just passionate about food/drink/smoke and love playing around in the kitchen. :thumbsup:

Yeah...your Passion shines through your food..:headbang:..awesome..

Snagged these this morning, Cro-nuts! Definitely a fantastic stoner eat. Happy Thursday all!
image.jpg

@A-Train Hangi is one of my favorite ways to have cooked food , Have had many when I lived in New Zealand . What I like about them is the deal , from getting the fire and rocks ready to laying down the food to be cooked , ---- and then the smell when you open it . :woohoo1:
20170909_204839-jpg.802166

>>> Bushmaster'-- :crying: I feel for you man, you kill us with descriptions and prep' pics, them the locusts descend,...:vibe: :poof:= *gone, just gone...* :rofl:.... oooohhhggllahhh-*slobber* --that meatloaf, scalloped 'taters,...home made mozza',...:headbang:... I gather, no jerky pics again?! :frowny: LOLOL!
Well got the meat slicer now that makes it alot easier for me and happened to snap a pic of some of the jerky on the dehydrator this time before the kids start snagging it.
jerky.jpg
jerky1.jpg
jerky2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back