Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
20161217_192322.jpg

Attachments

• 20161217_192322.jpg
    20161217_192322.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 54
Poached prawns or the blue crab. Brussel sprouts belong on the compost bin.

Steelhead looks good too!

:doh: sorry I missed you live mate! Ooohhhhhoohoooo,....:drool: Even if it's dainty-platey fare.... Biscuits and gravy, and the fried B-Sprouts!-- automatic, right now... Fried hot chicken (oh man, that pic is a weapon) :eyebrows:.... Apple Financier (?? - is that coz it costs so much?- :rofl:) --- DONE! :biggrin: The food and presentation is gorgeous my friend, I'm sure you and Lady 'Train relished every bite- :clapper: :d5: The scallop plate appeals to my aesthetics the most, but the chicken is what mah belleh wants! ...was it as delish' as it looks? :woohoo1: Have a great rest of the "eve my friend,... I'll post up tomorrow!

:woohoo1: :cooldance: Alrighty then, here's the Family Christmas Party food pics! Smaller than usual crowd this year, maybe because it was at my cousins' barely finished mini-mansion and invites went out late- :shrug: ...still, the usual overkill for food vs people numbers :rofl:....

>> Smoked beef meatballs with home made sauce-
d1.jpg

d2.jpg

>> Traeger smoked prime rib ( fogive A-T' I missed it when still whole, and the brisket just got plain forgotten about at that point- LOL!)
d4.jpg

>> Teriyaki fried wings--
d7.jpg

>> Ronko's awesome "chinese" chicken salad--
d6.jpg

...stand by for more,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back