Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '24

MedCzech’s ManCave🪴🪴🌈🪴🪴

Back at it once again folks. It’s good to be home here with y’all 🥰

Top dressing Day 57/51/48
-worm castings
-Gaia Green flower 🌺 dry amendments

IMG_0797.jpeg

The room really does look as happy as it has ever been. Sources some good soil and dry amendments from a grow store in the area. As you know, all dirt is not created equal.
This batch of soil is on point and my simple organic grow system is pumping out some lovely autos…

IMG_0805.jpeg

Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets is going to be some nice smoke. Double grape terpenes and SBN bud structure was exactly what I was hoping for. Should turn out around 70-80 grams or so on this one. Very dense buds on her 👌

IMG_0807.jpeg

This is the famous “Grappa and the Lost Terpene Profile”💕💕 In case you didn’t read from before, it’s a powdered sugar, fruity pebbles thing going on. Top 3 terpenes I have experienced in my life. It’s that good. The frost level is at 9.5 too ‼️

IMG_0806.jpeg

Only at Day 48 this Mango Smile x 3BOG is going to be fire too. Frosty as hell and smells so strong already.

IMG_0802.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0800.jpeg
There’s just a lot of bud in this room right now. Probably only running a total of around 900 watts, and expecting well over 1000 grams of good herb.

Hope you all are doing well. Looking forward to catching up with your grows and lives.

It’s good to be back 🙏

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Doc put me on round of steroids and anti-B's. Picked up monthly script, got some groceried....home, put em away, ate some lunch and waiting around lazin about before takin wife to her Dr's appntmnt.

Back