Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, we may be seeing a newcomer around here in the next couple days. Buddy of mine decided to venture into cultivation and is having one hell of a time getting started so I directed him to afn.

From the sounds of thing he thought it was as easy as popping a bean in a pot and watering it. He has a tent full of autos that are about 4 inches tall that he dropped in September....

Well guys, we may be seeing a newcomer around here in the next couple days. Buddy of mine decided to venture into cultivation and is having one hell of a time getting started so I directed him to afn.

From the sounds of thing he thought it was as easy as popping a bean in a pot and watering it. He has a tent full of autos that are about 4 inches tall that he dropped in September....
So he’s coming in just in time for his harvest!

It was lovely with chatting with y’all tonight but I’m going offline and finish tinkering here in the shed while I watch and hope the Colorado game goes over 58 points. See y’all tomorrow 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳

I was thinking that about Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier were going to be like that. They hardly grew the first 8 days! It was a first for me for seedlings doing like that.
I think they both came out of it! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
IMG_20231116_183509246copy.jpg

Hey....I Only signed into a cannabis forum coz I killed me first Autos....and was on the way to killing the second lot..... :headbang: ...so he'll be in good company......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back