Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a piece of 1/2 inch clear tubing rolled in a loop with a bowl on one end and submerged halfway in a gallon bucket of water which is put in the freezer so that the loop is in ice thus supercooling the smoke leading to immense hits? Anyone?

Did a small test squeeze of Sawney’s White and well doggy that is some good shit I just sat here mesmerized with my head feeling all fuzzy and had no clue why :baked::dizzy:

View attachment 1646883

I got you beat! :eyebrows: :biggrin::pass:

A couple of one hitters of Knows Candy and 4 good Swordfish hits of Mangos N Chem............... Same coil that had some Vidamints mixed in.

Just in time to go and finish up the feeding with some bottom watering of the big pot girls in the 4x4 tent.
That will get 'em fully watered And may be the last watering for my three Twenty20 tester girls. They're getting super close.
I'm out of Vidamints Live Rosin now. The one I have growing now will still have pretty nice buds, but could have been lots better if I hadn't screwed up the topping. It's good thing that I have Aunt Jeannie's Elixier in a junior. She looks and smells like she will be very good medicine and very powerful. One of her parents is Walter White! She is bulking up those buds! Walter has shown the beginning signs of natural senescence. I think she's gonna have a really pretty fade. Anyone that has grown Walter, did you get a strong fuel smell?

Anyway off to the first round of watering in the trays!

A couple of one hitters?? 😆

How about a piece of 1/2 inch clear tubing rolled in a loop with a bowl on one end and submerged halfway in a gallon bucket of water which is put in the freezer so that the loop is in ice thus supercooling the smoke leading to immense hits? Anyone?
It would be like this basically
CC4D04F7-2516-4742-8934-4BA4AD3B3221.jpeg

Why? you know you can only get so high!!!:biggrin:

I don't know maybe I'm a lightweight. All I know is that there is no way in hell that I could ever smoke a regular sized joint of Knows Candy............ not that I could ever roll one!:funny::funny::funny:

:nono::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back