Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bochy ball! He's the man! Eked out that last series in SF with only Bumgardner pitching
Ya man! They can give a nail biter instance or 2 but our bullpen been coming thru big time! It was supposed to be our biggest shortfall but they coming up clutch for us! :headbang:

Evening everyone. Hope everyones doing well
:pass:

About to spark up
20231030_232228.jpg

Last edited:
I think I mentioned a few days ago, that I built an Ebike. It started off I saw a cheap bike for sale on Craigslist. I bought it rode it a couple times and gave it to my son. It's a nice bike with a cheap drive kit. I decided I wanted something with a little more go power! So the old hot rodder in me decided I'd build one. Again, I scoured Craigslist and the internet. I almost bought a retail Ebike. But then I found this Gravity mountain bike for sale for $200! Sadly, bikes.com bought them out, cheapen the parts and sells them for $399.00. I got lucky, this is an original that sold for $1299 new! I rode the bike and bought it right away.
The Bafang motor kit was expensive. Complete it was about $1400! But it's a quality kit and worth the money!
I've got it to the point I can ride it, but I've got lot more work to do to get it where I want it. But I'll have all damn winter to tinker with it...grrrr and look at it and pine for spring lol!
I've put about 10 miles on it so far. Going to take a while to build up my strength. My sciatic nerve issues has gotten to the point I can't walk any distance anymore, but I can ride a bike with no problem! And it helps dampen my desire to own another motorcycle, of which I'm just to rickety to chance one.
Ok, I won't bore you with details, here's a couple pics: Check out the seat! ( just right for a tired out out butt! )View attachment 1642421View attachment 1642422View attachment 1642423
That's a nice seat!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I've been looking at E bikes also. My vet buddy up in Dallas has the same brand I was looking at but not the same model. I wanna get one with the big tires and a big rack on the back. Need a big bike since I'm a big guy.
The grocery stores for about four miles from the house. There are several lakes within a 20 mile round trip.

I definitely need one of those seats though!

what is this feedback score Im seeing?

that is to eventually be connected with & part of a propozed classifiedz section, which is still in the planning stagez & yet to be fully implemented ;) ppp

I think I mentioned a few days ago, that I built an Ebike. It started off I saw a cheap bike for sale on Craigslist. I bought it rode it a couple times and gave it to my son. It's a nice bike with a cheap drive kit. I decided I wanted something with a little more go power! So the old hot rodder in me decided I'd build one. Again, I scoured Craigslist and the internet. I almost bought a retail Ebike. But then I found this Gravity mountain bike for sale for $200! Sadly, bikes.com bought them out, cheapen the parts and sells them for $399.00. I got lucky, this is an original that sold for $1299 new! I rode the bike and bought it right away.
The Bafang motor kit was expensive. Complete it was about $1400! But it's a quality kit and worth the money!
I've got it to the point I can ride it, but I've got lot more work to do to get it where I want it. But I'll have all damn winter to tinker with it...grrrr and look at it and pine for spring lol!
I've put about 10 miles on it so far. Going to take a while to build up my strength. My sciatic nerve issues has gotten to the point I can't walk any distance anymore, but I can ride a bike with no problem! And it helps dampen my desire to own another motorcycle, of which I'm just to rickety to chance one.
Ok, I won't bore you with details, here's a couple pics: Check out the seat! ( just right for a tired out out butt! )View attachment 1642421View attachment 1642422View attachment 1642423
Sure, that's not a motor cycle snicker3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back