Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Live Stoners!

This is what I was hoping too….the old “can’t put the tooth paste back in the tube” argument..
Sure you can, how do you think we got the fish eggs mixed with the camp counselor's tooth paste :shrug: We short sheeted him and put racoon shit in his shoes also. This was on top of bad behavior all day long. Poor fellow had a tick by the end of camp. I heard he came back the following year, I started working the summers.

IMG_0634.jpeg

Haha yes…..just got a new one….well, a larger version of the same one I had before, really :d5: :pass: :headbang:

mmm, BUT, the real question is -> duz the meat taste different in oklahoma-? :paleo: ppp

I'm gonna take those seeds and put them in the Earth box in the next auto run. I think I'm gonna get a little bit bigger seedling planters, so I can run them until I can sex them without restricting their roots too much, hopefully.

I don't really think it's worth transplanting autos in regular size Earth boxes. I think juniors will be fine since they get that root relationship with the wicking area quicker than a regular. I think a regular would be overkill . Junior I think would be absolutely perfect.

If I time it right, By the time they show sex, their root system is well established but not bound. In the junior, the wicking reservoirs are to the either side of the center line. With the pot close to the same depth as the junior, it will take the roots anytime at all to get established with the wicking area And be well into that Earth box effect by day 21.
That's how I have it planned out in my head!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:
Check out non woven nursery bags. They're super cheap, come in small sizes and the roots grow right through them so you can just transplant the whole bag. This is SD1 in a half gallon. I started 3 seeds in there and no problems getting through sex with 3 in there. I got 50 of them from Amazon for $12
PXL_20231028_214654568.jpg

PXL_20231028_221128638.jpg

Screenshot_20231028-181324.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back