Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ca5db08b99f5941d5fa2f85ec150a66add2a4739_hq.gif
I'm triggered......
....And I like it

Trick or treating has started in towns throughout Mass. All the businesses have the kids going from store to store. Darting everywhere.
They've pretty much turned trick or treating into some nonsense where parents all go to a parking lot somewhere and hand the kids candy out of cars. It's kinda ridiculous :pass:

Re-education camp? Sounds like the first step of us all finally getting the weed commune we’ve always wanted….
Step 1: get taken to a government run camp.
Step 2: revolt. Take the camp.
Step 3: plant weed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As long as we're all together, that's all that matters. :rofl: :smokeout:

They've pretty much turned trick or treating into some nonsense where parents all go to a parking lot somewhere and hand the kids candy out of cars. It's kinda ridiculous :pass:
Our whole downtown ( small town) was filled with hundreds of kids dodging cars…..for candy. So yeah.

Dragons bring it!!
I'm gonna take those seeds and put them in the Earth box in the next auto run. I think I'm gonna get a little bit bigger seedling planters, so I can run them until I can sex them without restricting their roots too much, hopefully.

I don't really think it's worth transplanting autos in regular size Earth boxes. I think juniors will be fine since they get that root relationship with the wicking area quicker than a regular. I think a regular would be overkill . Junior I think would be absolutely perfect.

If I time it right, By the time they show sex, their root system is well established but not bound. In the junior, the wicking reservoirs are to the either side of the center line. With the pot close to the same depth as the junior, it will take the roots anytime at all to get established with the wicking area And be well into that Earth box effect by day 21.
That's how I have it planned out in my head!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

I'm gonna take those seeds and put them in the Earth box in the next auto run. I think I'm gonna get a little bit bigger seedling planters, so I can run them until I can sex them without restricting their roots too much, hopefully.

I don't really think it's worth transplanting autos in regular size Earth boxes. I think juniors will be fine since they get that root relationship with the wicking area quicker than a regular. I think a regular would be overkill . Junior I think would be absolutely perfect.

If I time it right, By the time they show sex, their root system is well established but not bound. In the junior, the wicking reservoirs are to the either side of the center line. With the pot close to the same depth as the junior, it will take the roots anytime at all to get established with the wicking area And be well into that Earth box effect by day 21.
That's how I have it planned out in my head!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:
A regular size earth box would be a waste. They are small plants genetically. The juniors are plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back