Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a winner! :yay:

There are a ton of those type of things out now.

Probably either has like a Suzuki motorcycle engine or a Honda Civic engine.
Haven’t read that far but its definitely the machine i just shared!

We have a winner! :yay:

Ah well...mine was near enough.......and...I'm not a car snob...but I Like mine with a wheel on each corner........say No to 3 wheelers...... :crying:

1704150224918.png

So my buddy got some shrooms from some lady at a bar he goes to. She only gave him 5 grams fresh. I was like dude that is not enough at all to trip. Thats like 1/2 gram dreid, thats not gonna do shit.

He texted her and asked about dosage and what they were.

Turns out they are Cyanos and not Cubensis, and are about 10x stronger than cubensis.

he's gonna try them tonight.

I told him he better hang on to his ass.

Ah well...mine was near enough.......and...I'm not a car snob...but I Like mine with a wheel on each corner........say No to 3 wheelers...... :crying:

View attachment 1656833
I only recognized it from the hood and the intercooler for the turbo! Was one of the first images that popped up when i searched new 3 wheeled car so wasn’t hard to find! :shrug: :rofl:

We have a dealer for these around here. They seem pretty popular

If I see a particularly interesting and fast growing shroom, I will use a syringe to take a sample from the interior and then fill the syringe up with liquid culture, and about 75% of the time if you are super clean about it, it will fill the syringe with mycelium. I also do the same with some half pint mason jars. I make liquid culture from maple syrup. I think its 10 parts distilled water to 1 part syrup, and then pressure cook it in the jar for an hour to sterilize.

I tried to mess around with agar, but it was a mess and I had no luck at all.

In this case, we'll just be going straight spore to grain because its been like 2 years since I've grown shrooms, and most of my samples in liquid culture are questionable at best, so its time to start over.
Got my 1/2 pints ready, just need to make up the Karo/peptone solution and section the plates. Like that idea of just stabbing a fruit with the syringe. Do you do a swab of alcohol on the stab site first of just hope no baddies have landed on the skin. After stabbing do you just stick it in LC solution and suck it all up into the syringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back