Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I got a question. I've seen alot of mixed answers so thought I'd ask the pros. At what point does a plant no longer want or need veg nutes? Is it after stretch or before? What is the key sign that your plant is ready for the switch up?

It is not like a light switch, the Plants gradually move from veg into flower and this is how your nutrient schedule should move as well. When the plants are in early flower give them a shot of PK booster and start to ramp down the N. This is a good visual. Don't go by weeks learn to look at the plant.

nute chart APTUS.png

Having some issues with my skywalkers day 13 wondering if they are worth keeping or not?

Never had this problem with anything this early on, Not even sour stomper which is N sensitive.

I'm starting to notice the inconsistencies with fox farms soil you all warned me about so I'll be moving away from it moving forward..

With what you see here, am I better off riding it out or is this a crucial time to not be stunted..

#1 - FFOF
View attachment 1637221
View attachment 1637226

#2 - Happy frog with grow dots on bottom half of pot.
View attachment 1637227
Don't blame the soil for bad growing practices. Those plants may be ok once they get past the fact that their feet are on fire. A cannabis tap root can grow up to 9 inches in three days, so undoubtedly they are down in the grow dots that are looking to be too hot for the seedlings.

Stratifying soil and nutrients is a mistake.

Don't blame the soil for bad growing practices.
Thanks for the info as always I do appreciate you!

..But... the last time I had a problem with something, You specifically and (I think) @Waira blamed my soil. I was told by you something along the lines of: fox farms is way too hot and inconsistent and I hadn't been growing long enough to see it. @Waira said "I wouldn't let my cat shit in fox farms" :crying: :crying:
... if I go back far enough I'll find it but Its not that serious :pass:.

I only attempted the grow dots with happy frog cause I've seen others here have success.. 15g per gallon of soil. Are you saying that's a no go?

I haven't changed anything I'm doing for me to have 2 plants just randomly dud out on me like that. Not saying its not my fault, just something new for me.

I have made it this far with 0 stunted seedling issues so I'm obviously learning something around here! :rofl::shrug:

EDIT: was @Waira not @Vapo , my bad.

Last edited:
Ugh! Found some white spots forming on the leaves of my Wedding Glue. Found these little F'ers hanging out at the base of the leaves. Time to act fast. I'll try soapy water first. Maybe I can still find some ladybugs outside.

Image_2023-10-08 08_11_32_950.png

@Vapo said "I wouldn't let my cat shit in fox farms" :crying: :crying:
Hahaha that's well funny dude....I don't remember saying that but kudos to me if I did :clapper: :clapper: :rofl: .. seriously tho, don't think it was me.............but, ahem, I am rather partial to the odd joint or two, so........I can't remember hehe:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back