Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stoners 1st off a big :thanks: to @Dale's Proper Bud for being a great friend :d5: So I've been down for about a week starting to feel somewhat better, Mrs. D isnt doing well back in ICU on vent and is in kidney failure the Dr. called about 1 hr ago and need permission for emergency dialysis to be started.

Yo stoners 1st off a big :thanks: to @Dale's Proper Bud for being a great friend :d5: So I've been down for about a week starting to feel somewhat better, Mrs. D isnt doing well back in ICU on vent and is in kidney failure the Dr. called about 1 hr ago and need permission for emergency dialysis to be started.
I'm sorry to hear this buddy, I hope things take a turn for the better.

No problem brother :d5::vibe::pass: Hope things get better I don't know what to say :yoinks::karmacloud::vibes:

I did finally have to pull my freak RBF, it had a very odd issue. Although the leaves were green and almost looked swollen from over watering, which I am positive it was not, the leaves were actually crunchy and brittle. Maybe just a genetic mutation, or maybe I damaged the root with the tweezers when planting.

View attachment 1545603

I get paranoid when I have wierd plants lol, I know they are probably just genetic or soil issues but always a chance of it being a disease :nono:

HLV(Hop Latent Viroid) infects many strains on the photo side because they use lots of clones. It randomly shows side effects, sometimes plants are fine, sometimes sickly for no reason.

They don't know if it can be passed through seeds or not, but I have my suspicions that its possible, just not common. Since auto's are grown from seed every time it probably doesn't pop up as often as with photos :thumbsup:

Thanks for Saturday pirate rep, @Mossy and @Cerebral Goo. Remind me to write down the story about a midnight encounter with the Coast Guard while headed north through Straits of Yucatán on a heavily loaded sailboat, or being buzzed by a Cuban MiG while flying in a Cessna 310 in the middle of Windward Passage.

To build guitars you need Luther tools too. I looked into putting on a new nut myself and each file is 30bux and you need 6 different ones for each string size. You file where the strings go. Look into stumac they sell them. I think because its a specialized market that can get away with charging 30bux for a file. But I decided I'm just gonna have the music store do it because its still cheaper then buying the tools. Btw building furniture is cool. Be cool to sit in your own creation
You don't need those files, I have never used them. A cheap set of needle files will do the job nicely. :biggrin: A hell of a lot of stuff at Stewart Maclean is for professional luthiers looking to maximize efficiency, or rich hobbyists who need to have the latest, greatest, and most bells and whistles. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back