Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Mossy for nerve pain related stuff...

Acetyl L Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid combined....was the Only doc prescribed or over the counter drug that Actually Worked on my Nerve Pain.
I called it my Miracle Pill.

It Really Worked....Nothing else did.............. :headbang: ..I also take the methal meth..cough...sub lingual b12.....as regular....so I have part of it.......:headbang:

Good afternoon @Mossy

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..........
caturdayimages.gif
....did you Behave yourself.......?....... :eyebrows:

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ..........View attachment 1611121....did you Behave yourself.......?....... :eyebrows:
hug-catch-me.gif
Ya. At least my aunt was happy cuz shes scared of everything now, made her pork she likes, she's been on my last nerve past few days, last night she says thru the door " hey you remember Clint's dad?" Well , hes dead" 15 seconds go by through the door she says" o and johns in the hospital they don't think hes going to make it" 5 seconds " Did you hear me?" Me : "Yes i heard you! Can i please finish my shower???" Its just constant bad news

No squirrels this morning...the netting helped....View attachment 1611126
Squirrels always getting my cherry tomatoes, one flaw in the cage or net and they'll get to em. Dried blood sorta helps. I got a baby bunny that moved into my garden. I bundled a bunch of sticks and made some wild bee habitats in spring and he made his burrow right under them. Nibbles at the green bean leaves that poke through the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back