Last round not so good but fattening up
IMG20240209080757.jpg

Seeder sitting pretty on the porch.
IMG20240209080931.jpg

And looking like we got seeds forming.
IMG20240209080846.jpg

And just for a laugh.
IMG20240209080822.jpg

Guys, I know why I am so critical, if it ain’t better then the last one, it feels like a fail, especially when it comes to cannabis, or everything in general. I say no more, but it’s actually kind of funny.
I’m high, I’m a touch of drunk and a bit hungry so I’m eating candy and laughing 🤣

Take it from a person that’s quit both ways and I vape more then I ever used to smoke cigs. Quitting cigs with vape is not the way IMO. They are just as addictive if not worse. I quit cigs for a couple years cold turkey then started back up and when I quit the second time I used nicotine vapes I’m still smoking them today. They are much harder to kick cause of the amount of nicotine you are getting from them way more then cigs even could think
Here’s a fun fact I wasn’t aware of until recently….. those sweet flavors of the vapes….. that is alcohol sugars that sweeten it and it effects blood sugar as if you were eating candy all day long, so not only the lung cancer risk…..but

1707487008436.gif

Here’s a fun fact I wasn’t aware of until recently….. those sweet flavors of the vapes….. that is alcohol sugars that sweeten it and it effects blood sugar as if you were eating candy all day long, so not only the lung cancer risk…..but

View attachment 1664429

I don’t know if I’d call that a “fun” fact but it doesn’t surprise me :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back