Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hotfire how’s the weather where u are? Seen some gnarly shit on tv outta LA! :pass:

Thought maybe this was a clip of u going to get some carne asada fries! ;) :pighug::rofl:

1707171016453.gif

Talk about a pain in the ass! I will be back and catch up later but stopped to take a few rips and drop an update! Moms friend borrowed the car this morning and got it stranded at the gas station! Went and borrowed auto zone code reader and got the engine code which gave numerous potential culprits online! Luckily i was able to disassemble intake and clean throttle body good only to have battery be dead from her trying to start it 100 times! Got jumper cables…..no luck….borrowed jump box…..no luck….. so disconnected battery and went next door to auto zone to have it tested! Battery was toast! Swapped it with warranty and went next door and installed it at same time guy pulled up to do the diagnostic on it! Car fired up and ran beautifully without his help needed! Did say online some people who just did a simple wipe down of unit had issue come back so i decided it was worth the $120 to have dude follow me home and remove and clean entire throttle body unit! I could do it but on my birthday it ain’t happening! I am gonna do a bunch of dabs while he does it for me! :eyebrows::lildab::cooldance:
Goes to show.png

Happy birthday!

I had an old 61 Chevy truck, I drove it over 300,000 miles, it broke down on me twice both times in the driveway. Every time I loaned it out, it broke down, every time. I quit loaning it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back